BattleDawn Championship Era 3

That is a non answer because you dont have one.

ignore ppb pls…move on :smiley:

1 Like

Not if the money you spent on the game was wasted because of things like this.

The logical thing to do is what was chosen already: to undo the events and let the battle happen without the bug saving them. Simply because it follows what the rules of CE stated. If there’s any other thing that would be better do tell me.

A bug that has existed for years according to many people from what i’ve read above should have been fixed by now or at least banned from use. Also, the vote is ridiculous. Cosmin literally put the option to give top alliance the win, when that wasn’t even the win condition.

As much merit as FLYD deserve, they got themselves into that situation and should take the consequences of it.

Doing as was established in the rules from the start, at least in my opinion.

Indeed you’ve proven this. I respect your opinions of course even if we don’t agree on everything :heart:

3 Likes

Seems like u forgot the taste of nukes :roll_eyes: I will give u more dw :heart:

No… Money was spent to play for months. For using the game and such. End outcome getting affected is something we should take up and have taken up, but that does not mean that admins havent put in efforts, spent money on server uptimes and they are in this to make some money and not for charity.

And that is what I voted for. So there was a logical choice in there. Thanks for agreeing

And those people know that it could get them banned. Admins / BD never said that it was fixed, but they never agreed for it to be leveraged.

I agree that that was a really stupid thing to do and must have been added in frustration and cosmin wanting to end the era and get free from this. We should still make his life hell for the next whole week

Again, that was one option in the poll.

Glad to earn a little respect even after throwing so much nonsense around :smiley:

2 Likes

salt

Get ready yall.

They got 10 man locked and triple damaged on a colony even. Do you know how hard is it to mess up that bad? Ezzzz outplay by NA

1 Like

Since everyone is having a big time with all their pictures heres my one
image_2020_09_06T20_41_57_382Z-1

As we can clearly see cosmin himself has been pretty scummy all era, HOWEVER i would still like to congratulate all admins for ignoring their boss and actually making correct desicions DESPITE his pressured
That is the banning of Abdul again, banning of milan (probs more bans) ignoring of his want of a poll etc while they actually plan it out.
In terms of this case as said before since flyd members knew of the bug they shouldve got it okayed the fact that they didnt and some of their messages IMPLIES that they knew full well for years using the bug or bringjng it to the devs attention means it qould be removed but kept it as an ace in the whole. They had 3850 ticks to get it okayed not the admins fault they made a desperate bid tick 3800 to okay it when they began to see the writing on the wall.
The admins have tried really hard this era and have tried to form a semblance of impartiality which is great.

To anyone who still has problems with the bugs etc and how they are handled its just your own fault for being a shitty player so get gud.

I see salt typing . Fuck you coward

6 Likes

Byeheart (and rest of FLYD) right now :

FLYD Handing over xtals to Neutron :

Meanwhile Saddy asks Neutron : Since Byeheart is out of the picture, maybe his relic …
Neutron:

7 Likes

You can meme better capo

3 Likes

seems the admins finally made the correct decision on something. finally.

2 Likes

Well that was something

Its legit in the rules to ask admins before. Cant compare relic speed to it. Itd the right decision

Altho idk if this is a bug or a unintended interaction. They shoulda rollbacked the server and fixed the bug. But in the end flyd dies anyway

those of us still under confusion of what is allowed and what is not - Here are the championship rules shared by admin at the beginning - Championship Ruleset

Says that if a buggy behavior is found it can be used only if it is announced and accepted by the admins.

2 Likes

Funny that this comment comes from a battlehugs enforcer :slight_smile:

waiting CE to start

3 Likes

Don’t you get my point mate? The reason why I got banned again was because I was no use to cosmin anymore, they made peace with AA asked me to go kill NA with them. I decline and get banned the next day.
I placed my 2nd account with an entirely different ip, entirely different system. So if you’re trying to congratulate admins on banning me again, they either banned me on assumption or the other corrupt way.
Anyways, I do agree with the rest of your post, if any teams explored any bugs or wanted to use them they should’ve okay’d it with admins start of the era, that way we would’ve avoided this chaos from happening.

6 Likes

ok so the context here, which also was explained in my case to the admins, is that Dz told me about it and i went to neutron after- i had no prior knowledge about the glitch. I’m sure Ced could attest at my 4 AM spam calls to him, or Dz who i called every hour :smiley:

1 Like

Well played by WSS, Props

5 Likes