BattleDawn Championship Era 3

They can’t figure out what they are doing.

Unfortunately, What was supposed to be a great CE3 with a massive amount of skilled players has been tainted with corruption and controversy. The losing side will blame the awful leadership job no matter who “wins” (If you can really call them a winner at this point). It is truly sad that an era that could have been fantastic won’t come away with a clear winner based purely on the player’s abilities because the administration has their hand in the era.

3 Likes

I think I speak for absolutely everyone when I say, you have a way with words, Son of Agamemnon. :rofl:

2 Likes

ZEUS talk like an AI from an early 2000’s medieval RTS

15 Likes

is that how you think mindfuck works, boy? oh, i am so sry

2 Likes

PLOT TWIST
FLYD LIVES ;p

I appreciate your dedication to your virtues and ideals, been reading a lot of Ancient Greek work lately so I think I understand where your motivation to communicate this way comes from.

I don’t think the event itself will impact the way the era plays out, but rather the fallout from these past 24 hours. If the decision had gone unchanged right from the get go, NA would still be on what I think is fair to call a losing defense. If the decision had been reversed right away, NA would still be in the same position, albeit an even worse one.

Admins need time to sort things out though especially since a large portion of the community reacted strongly to it, I don’t think it’s fair to blame or attack (and this is not in response to you) Alex n co over this

But these past 24 hours have seemed to put a sour taste in a lot of peoples mouths, with the way cosmin acted earlier (totally separate to the actual admins), and many past issues this era being brought back to the spotlight

I’m curious to see how things will play out in the end now, no matter what decision is made. :slight_smile:

This line though, is silly. We all knew from the start that this would be the final go at a massive scale era in BD1. Despite how grueling it was I had some fun with it, and I hope you guys did too

4 Likes

1st, I’d like to congratulate WSS for a wonderful play to kill FLYD.
2nd, I’d like to tell FLYD, you should be dead due to your mistake of not placing enough SP.
3rd, I’d like to tell Admins that the VOTE is done already - NO VOTE (by all sides).
4th, Community, please respect each other and respect the owners and Admins of BD

Having said that, any manipulation with the SYSTEM will cause more harm than it solves.
Players will leave BD, ask for refunds, etc.

Fixing this wrong SYSTEM behavior is the BD team’s responsibility, not the players.

There is still a lot of fight and action coming. Delaying it only hurts the game.

I see no other option but to: Continue the ERA as it stands and DO IT NOW.

Let the games begin,

• PLO
15 Likes

We never used the relic speed bug to try snatch SGC relic, unless you mean zeus, which I haven’t watched their relic. Either way the bug is legal so it’s fine- any negative connotations toward it were me comparing it to another bug and how I overall think both should be not allowed or both allowed, but decisions were made that are final so it is what it is

4 Likes

Yeah Zeus tried twice to take the SGC relic using the speed bug, but yes, its legal, so not sure why he brought it up

7 Likes

On the brighter side. Next time Yaz gets us locked, I can simply kick him and go back to sleep.

Guess there is a silver lining to all this after all. LoL.

On a serious note though, this bug has existed since 2013 (as Djina said) or maybe even longer. If the staff did not look into it to fix it or did not make a note of it when it was reported, then honestly, you can not berate a player for using it. It’s their negligence/shortfall in proper due diligence.

BD was not ready for a CE and since they went ahead with it anyway (for whatever xyz reasons), they should be the ones making the decision on this one. Which either way, is going to lose them players and supporters. Soooooo… GG :slight_smile: :upside_down_face:

20 Likes

the final decision for reference

18 Likes

The thing is sas the person it was used against in 2013 didnt report it both times it was used against him (CeD used it vs traj) 4 months ago got the chat to look through it nothing happened to ced in arab era fault them for not taking note

1 Like

@Razzxx I thought you were NA

6 Likes

CE is a farce. It was always going to end poorly. Anyone who played this serious, you played yourselves for months. Biggest dick play is still going to be DINO flying from NZ to AA and nobody can take away the legitimacy of that.

Heres a song for everyone who took the era seriously;

9 Likes

This whole point is bullshit ,Cosmin u should stop bd2 cause it’s going to get tons of hate (mark it)

This is literally shit

Be a man .

U guys just jealous how na outplayed each and every one of you and now u guys took decision in favor of hini,wss and noobs

Nvm we learned that when the system is corrupt u cannot get a fair chance…
@Cosmin1980 @Alexander @Malicewolf @Simmen if u wanna correct bugs ,start with the relic one

Oops I forgot Cosmin with these guys it will never be rectified…

GG

2 Likes

Be specific. How did NA outplay everyone?

2 Likes

As far as we know, SHIP told about the bug to an admin and were okayed.
You did not talk about the bug to an admin and so should not have used it. We can argue all day about fairness (and yes I agree that the integrity of the game is ruined forever) but as far as legality is concerned your move was illegal.

4 Likes

thanks for the insight.
Here is the thought process:

1. Asking BD to return money is unfair -We all played and enjoyed the game for 6 months and due to a bug that was used in the last few days we can not blame them and ask them to return the money. I see the vote as admins asking the community on what is the general opinion. I do understand because of so many factors a poll is not the best way to determine. However, I am voicing the opinion I see as most sensible. Putting it all on admins is not fair on them either.

2. From all the other opinions, there hasn’t been a logical suggestion provided here on the forum, and everyone was just letting off steam.

3. By Voting I am not in favor of unfairness. We are in a situation which affects a lot of people. I dont know if you are among the people who write complex codes and do bug fixes, but a bug fix is not an easy thing. Asking Admins to suddenly bring fairness is just illogical.

4. I feel for FLYD as they also have been burning midnight oil and putting in efforts as best as they can. A lot of people hate them for being big boosters, but I love them for it. It is because of people who first go out and earn a lot of money and then put some of it in such games that a larger group of people are able to enjoy this game. I also love them and neutron (Irrespective of how I have been writing to / about him) for being a tough competition and having big armies. But they are rivals so I got to sledge them, I am not gonna be pals with them till the era is over (May be later they wont be pals with me). If you see my posts earlier, I haven’t ever sided with any bug or sledged them for boosting and such. Their camp wall tactics, no matter how annoying, are effective and they have successfully delayed the invasion without taking any big fight, until this mistake by flyd. If they had not done this, they had the win in their pocket.

5. imo, all the other bugs are not really as damaging (even though they are all unfair and should be punished). A lot of people argue that a bug is a bug. It is not like a crime is a crime. Someone stealing a wallet and someone stabbing another guy are different crimes and must be met with punishments of different magnitudes. We can not measure everything as black and white.

6. I also believe that if one decides to reject a given solution for a problem, they have a right to do so only if they are participating in finding a better solution. So boycotting admin’s initiative of a poll is fine by me, but what are the alternatives. If I could see one I would gladly suggest it.

7. Don’t mistake the above statements to be my unawareness of the dialogues going on with admins in different chats.

8. Letting FLYD get away with the bug will also not be fair as they did make a mistake and WSS did not. A lot of times they were close to kill us, but our guys were able to manage. It could very well have been us. After taking the fight, we wont have time to rebuild and do much either. But we won the battle between FLYD and WSS that had been going on for 300 ticks.

So after due diligence I have agreed to go with the vote. At-least, I am able to voice my opinion knowing full well that the poll is going to shit anyway.

Giving you this so that you know the words are well thought before being spewed and not senseless. May be useless to a point though.

2 Likes

If u don’t know then you are not paying attention :slight_smile:

Biased admins, biased decision.

Relic bug okay coz SHIP/Hini found it.

Lockdown bug not okay coz ATOM found it.

3 Likes