BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Tick 2500 stats update!

Top alliance from each coalition, power levels (included VaLu and Pepe separately as well) I hope I did better with the colors :slight_smile:

(Edited with honorary addition of MoDe)

Donā€™t like/ agree with it? Misrepresented things? Want a different chart? Make you own! Hereā€™s a copy of the data I am keeping track of: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EatOUrhVB3XWmY4-UAzitJXjMuIUm45p2jOvOvm1M0A/edit?usp=sharing (aplogies if your alliance wasnā€™t being tracked well)

15 Likes

Awesome work!

Iā€™d be curious to see total kill counts/battles of alliances or coalitions. Probably quite a bit of stats to keep up with though.

2 Likes

ZUES

Cool graph, I may play with it. I love me some data visualization and I need practice in R.

7 Likes

Why the lion is behind the deer? Lion should be first in line :rage:

2 Likes

De lion is staring at de bac

2 Likes

Soā€¦ i got this ss on my hands!

19 Likes

Finally after 12 years I get to cap Murija

Farewell my friend, I will cherish this screenshot forever

12 Likes

15ish AM squads locked with 777+ HINI squads eta 2 and 102 eta 3. BD2 has launched their armies with 780 squads eta 3 and a CWL army of 77 squads also eta 3. If lock holds we might get the biggest BR of the era.

12 Likes

15ish squads lockedā€¦?

2 Likes

Yes that camp under attack is AM controlled. They have about 15 squads on there based on my mil scans.

3 Likes

The villain? What did I ever do to these guys

5 Likes

4 Likes

@Gaurav whatā€™s up ? Is there any br

1 Like

Nope, we turned. Not looking to let BD2 suicide into us and cripple our army lol.

6 Likes

Awwwā€¦ :frowning:
(20 characters)

1 Like

No one man should have all that power

20 Likes

Admins are you guys blind or stupid?

He was not a farm. HuGs allaince is a big time meat shield allaince.
They take players and kick them when people are not online even if they are active and let AT and HINI coalition farm on them.

Ban the leader, not innocent players.

@AMAKAR is not a farm, maybe you guys should check what is happening before you ban people.
Even I was farmed by AT once and Pepe other time when I was offline.

Alex fix your admins lolā€¦ turned out mandems gone crazy lol

2 Likes

He was lolā€¦

He was in HuGs and HuGs is in HINI coalition.

Whom are you fooling lol?

2 Likes

100% the players should have been banned for violating BD rules (Omerta, Boiler and Hug leader that is working for both AT, and Hini)
thanks for make it clear that Hug was included in Hini coalition

9 Likes

Admins have all the info they need. Indeed Amakar and 3 other dudes joined HuG alliance but without my permission. Vru took those 4 members in his alliance before asking me (taking away my war spoils). I was arguing with Vru for more than a week to get them kicked. I would post screenshots but ya all donā€™t deserve them. Bye :slight_smile:

1 Like