1 Like

Poor dude, he got kicked, killed and banned in a matter of ticks. Feelsbad

2 Likes

As was another right? Easy xp farms

4 Likes

Hahahaha he made a new record lmao

1 Like

he just jealous, he want the exp to hjajajaja

Capo stop saying whatever comes in your mind.Stop daydreaming man. Amakar wasnt in HINI coalition.

1 Like

At least Japan is free.

6 Likes

I wanted to tell you japan is independent ground that needs no coalition
(Get it?)

1 Like

Ironically, Japan is also the place getting the least nukes in the war in Asia at the moment.

Yes. Don’t be a thot and suicide your army to anyone. Suicide to your loved one only :heart_eyes:

@Angelwings let me suicide into you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

unless you want to do it first…I don’t judge. Love is love :flushed:

1 Like

Ship has made a fast push through the southern front and the invaders seem to be approaching the CwL and BD2 hive in the camp wall - should make for some good battles in the future.

Also interesting new conflict between Pepe and AT which seems to be pulling AT off of the main front. The conflict is raging from AA through Africa and all the way up to northeastern Asia.

I’d love to hear some commentary for what caused this one… and am curious if we will see more secondary conflicts among what has so far been a seemingly unified invading force.

19 Likes

Here’s some commentary.

Screenshot_105

As far as what caused it, your guess is as good as mine. :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

But, @SGuderian I would, but I don’t know you much less love you…

Interesting turn of events between pepe and AT…

2 Likes

Aw, that’s a shame :cry: guess i’ll have to go greet you personally then :lying_face:

1 Like
5 Likes

Screenshot_2020-07-12-02-01-57

No comments!

9 Likes

I hope everything goes smooth this time, cause when we played against last time, you died like 5 odd times on one era, btw would you mind sharing recent brs?

7 Likes

youre Ponka you cant talk shit youre just bad

4 Likes

yeah sleepy me launching then going off ahahaha alls g tho

I’ll likely die 5 times here before it’s all said and done :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Don’t be so salty from a couple BR’s.

Live a little.

2 Likes