BattleDawn Championship Era 3

I haven’t seen anyone talk about you in a more positive and respective tone than Angel.

5 Likes

Matt is the best :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Gaurav wins. Sorry Angel.

2 Likes

CwL kill on War

17 Likes

Noooo not ARF. You DEVILS

2 Likes

Matt is the worst mentor ever. He just gets drunk and makes you learn how to carry a team without a leade…ooooooohhh. Yea, guess he is a good mentor :crazy_face:

12 Likes

Yes, malice that’s why I’ve only played on a team with him twice…one era he carried me…the next era we were a weird team…me, apollo, yozius, trajic, energy and some others who I have forgot all on same team…was super interesting rofl

4 Likes

I know you ain’t talkin bout the same era I am angel! Matt carried my arse :stuck_out_tongue: It was me!!! The only era I ever said I actually want rank 1 b/c I had to lead matt while matt stayed lead :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey, there I am :slight_smile: it was a fun era indeed.Happy to finish above our slacker leader

3 Likes

Way to forget about me. Rude.

1 Like

More losses for NA side by the Sith

13 Likes

ouch! rough tick for that guy

2 Likes

I can 100% confirm this.

2 Likes

Everyone expected AB alliance to be a great threat cause they won the era before that one by fighting for some 2000 ticks , but this time they just died within 3 days. :frowning:

And who named me Dark baby ketan FFS , i asked for Dark/Evil Baby Yoda :confused:

8 Likes

2 Likes

16 Likes

IK is back , CE must watch out .

5 Likes

wtf are some of these battles, are people just sending and praying without watching lmao

6 Likes

What a Noby nob gobbler you are. Jumping to his defence at any opportunity. You’re ruining all the drama for everyone by trying to be a knight in shining armour for what, a pat on the back and a meaningless thank you from your virtual nerd boyfriend? Anyways rant over, do us all a favour and let the drama unfold.

~ On behalf of the BD community

5 Likes

What a dumb reply :joy: hold up so you and everyone else are allowed to post whatever they want and come at someone and no one can go against that?

Awwwe sorry EireKing I didn’t mean to ruin your fun. The whole point of drama is that you get both sides of it, but now you’re so salty you got proven wrong that you want me to stop defending him lmao.

~On behalf of me, Smd idiota XD

8 Likes