BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Wasn’t an approval, was a miscommunication.

6 Likes

Was a miscommunication that seemed like an approval :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Is there a tick limit to CE?

we’re currently at the halfway line

3 Likes

About a few more months?

Not a bad attempt :slight_smile:

33 Likes

Bruh you must have a lot of spy protection LOL.

1 Like

yeah we tried. Ah well lmfao

12 Likes

Why the heck do they have so much spy protection?

1 Like

For that very reason… obviously…

13 Likes

Thanks for letting us know how much sp to always add rofl. Love ya booblet. Maybe one day you can teach me to play BD as good as you hun.

3 Likes

Lmao I really hope you’re not being as sarcastic as it sounds, because that’s just not needed. I’ve said nothing bad about WOOF or Asia coalition, or any enemy of HINI this entire era.

9 Likes

Shes said nothing but good things about you all era in our chat, i dont think it was meant sarcastically - or if it was it was likely meant jokingly between friends.

7 Likes

I was gonna say I hope so, I don’t think I did anything wrong haha. <3 ya angel. Jerk.

8 Likes

It was meant teasingly…don’t get your feelings all up in this please…I was making reference to the fact that you were my AANC mentor…silly wabbit… I can assure you…you are the one who taught me sp is a must. In fact, I had just added more sp the tick before you guys tried that. So hats off to you for teaching me. Now back to the battlefield my friend.

7 Likes

Ah dammit, should’ve tried a few ticks earlier. Boooooo

5 Likes

So Apollo is to be blamed that our agents failed. I will punish him for being a good teacher. :rage:

16 Likes

Uh huh…bet he never told you all he was my AANC mentor. Lol

5 Likes

Ye he let that delicate info outside his CV - he will be punished accordingly.

9 Likes

My agent MAYYYYY have gotten the other agents very, very drunk so they forgot how to lockdown. My bad y’all.

13 Likes