BattleDawn Championship Era 3

All i see are green settings and globes :frowning: Can i get one too?

1 Like

:rofl: You got me all wrong, salty, proven wrong? Where have I included myself in this drama? I think the whole thing is pathetic and if not enforced by the admins then all is fair game. All i’m saying is let them argue and stop sucking noby’s nob at every opportunity.

3 Likes

So you choose to stay out then you come out with that shit? :joy::joy: I think you should have stayed out if you have nothing better to say than omg stop defending Nopy it hurts my feelings cos I wanna see drama.

Oh no EireKing doesn’t like my replies, guess I gotta stop replying then :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Both of you are abusing emojis to make yourselves look better and it’s hilariously pathetic. Leave the emojis out of this, they deserve better than this nonsense.

3 Likes

I believe that was a 4 tick attack on a colony? Farty made a booboo here

1 Like

All I ask is for the sake of a good read like the morning newpaper while sitting on the toilet. Let them argue. Thanks

1 Like

Don’t listen to Sakrie. You both look super mature and grown up. Now keep arguing! :joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

Wtf who is attacking my boi Yaz ? @erieking who are you to represent community or attack my boy yaz ? I am part of this community and i am enjoying him , please hold your lane before trying to attack someone who is 1000x the player you are .

5 Likes

Sorry my meme game is bad, I actually have a life.

5 Likes

L M F A O
who is tihs guy

6 Likes

Can you see my picture? :rofl:

2 Likes

click on the orange pencil

1 Like

LOL - @Gaurav can you remove that picture please, I recognise it may be offensive to people which is not my intention. I’m just having a bit of fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@EireKing My favorite Irish man

2 Likes

My first kill of many to come

8 Likes

+90 more inf

12 Likes

19 Likes

Rest in peace Ustaz.

5 Likes

Awww ustaz big hug my friend

Relic 11 suffered it’s first injury of the era in a massive battle against YaZ of AM. Luckily I was able to quickly restore it to peak battle strength.

24 Likes