BattleDawn Championship Era 3

They’ve probably got 0 to very little workers

(@hariscapo you beat me by mere seconds lmao)

6 Likes

Waw, you reminded me when i first started haha

1 Like

https://gyazo.com/aab9fce41f2f6316d57b20a209ee3e09

This is why work and BD at the same time is a bad idea lol. RIP my brave soldiers :frowning:

7 Likes

You might want to think about flying back to AA…

1 Like

What is AA? Sorry if this is dumb.

Pff. If I did that, then I couldn’t come visit you guys in Russia. I’d hate to miss the party.

3 Likes

Is there like a war going on in Russia?

The squad is gonna take a lot of damage.
explossssion

By AA they mean Antarctica. Yes there is a war going on right now that stretches from the Ukraine to Saudi Arabia through India and into the Phillipines. It is probably one of the largest wars in the history of this game in terms of sheer numbers of armies and teams involved. 16+ alliances are currently fighting each other with a total of maybe 11,000 squads, give or take.

13 Likes

nice

13 Likes

I see O V E R P O P U L A T I O N.

6 Likes

I took them from NR :wink:

2 Likes

Why is the population red?

3 Likes

cause it wont grow anymore

3 Likes

That’s his Covid19 numbers

3 Likes

Hey. A lot has been said about the case with Mayonnaise. It all started with a badly worded message from us that gave the impression that farming him would be allowed, it should not have been.

I’ve been on family reunion this weekend, and has thus not been much at my computer or phone, making it hard to discuss this with Josh on how to deal with it, as it is a more delicate case than it seems, and given the fact that we initially sent a message that could be seen as approval of the farming.

Thx exp gaimed from the killing of Mayonnaise’s units have now been removed. Sorry that it took a while, but I only just got a long time in front of the computer yesterday where I could do the deep dive needed.

27 Likes

Simmen we love u! no homo :smiley:

1 Like

hahahaha nopy get cucked

8 Likes

Nopy:

5 Likes

Can’t blame nopy. I heard that Admins had approved it initially.

9 Likes