BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Best BR this era so far.

Change My Mind

8 Likes

As long as you know understand and acknowledge the facts of the matter, all is well.

yes that happens when you farm your own sub

Caught me sleeping, shit happens.

Got a little cocky with the spy prot, but itā€™s not going to happen again, nopy will die.

Valar morghulis

Yep caught us napping. Did not expect that since the enemy was running :frowning: the spilt blood will be avengedā€¦

Youā€™re right Kosta thatā€™s what happens when you farm your own sub MINE

Just got home and looked at the BR carefully and I saw 20k XP (a bunch of units on the verge of becoming r4) and if Iā€™m not mistaken it was you guys that farmed MINE right? serves you right lol what can I say.

3 Likes

Farmed MINE? Nah those were kills from all over the era.

You caught me sleeping but DW sweetie Iā€™ll be planting my flag on your colony soon enough :kissing_heart:

1 Like

glad to hear that would be disappointed if you didnā€™t :stuck_out_tongue:

lets take a look at this again lol

3 Likes

donā€™t worry wonā€™t disappoint you

That was them farming Own jw after he quit BD entirely.

Not sure whatā€™s happening there but those are not my units.

Welp from an outside perspective it does look fishy and idk who farmed it so meh. So donā€™t come out here lynching me saying that I farmed a sub. I never once farmed an ally/sub as you guys claim. Just because I donā€™t suicide my r5s like the rest of you it doesnā€™t mean that I farm illegitimately. All my farms have been on hostile/neutral/people that I donā€™t trust and Iā€™d like to keep it that way. Nothing against you although you have a vendetta against me for no given reason lol. Oversleeping can happen to the best of us. Good luck in war man :hugs:

With that being said - Even a noob like me can kill a good guy like Bufford :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Canā€™t suicide your r5 if you donā€™t have any to begin with! Well, enough to matter anyway.

I donā€™t hate you, just wasnā€™t a good look you for being super toxic after everything on E5. Thereā€™s a difference between banter and what was happening there (Iā€™ll admit I took it a bit far at times too).

Weā€™re both noobs, anybody who tells you theyā€™re good at this game is lying.

massacred RIP those poor soldiers

8 Likes

Not referring to your r5s lol - referring to those that lost their r5s pointlessly, they know very well who they are. And when it comes to e5 (from at least what I was told my numerous people) you were pretty toxic behind my back and came to AA from Asia (despite there being 439082409238 people between us) with the sole intention of killing me. Like I donā€™t even know who you are and never did anything wrong towards you and you were acting hostile towards me :man_shrugging: main reason for my toxicity. I apologise for my behaviour.

3 Likes

I had heard a lot of pretty bad things about you and how you were as a player so I singled you out and was kindā€™ve a dick about it thatā€™s true. Problem is I did that without talking to you or knowing you in any capacity, which is pretty ignorant.

I apologize as well, and letā€™s have some fun shall we?

4 Likes

Well well well if it isnā€™t the best sub leader of BD coming out of his shell.

Shame you werenā€™t leading that sub that got farmed

1 Like

Well what can I say man if you havenā€™t realised already people love shit talking me for my past :man_shrugging: I tend to just ignore it.

At least you acknowledge unlike others that carry an unnecessary hatred towards me lol. Gimme your skype, Iā€™d love to slide into your dms :stuck_out_tongue: (my skype: Nopy of James)

3 Likes

As a watcher, Iā€™d like to thank everyone for the incredible content this new world war has generated. We are seeing some great BRs that hopefully keep coming in. For those sitting on the sidelines watching this spectacle (probably less than those actually involved) here are some good screenshots and narration of whatā€™s going on right now. (Blue and red marking are strictly to identify who is on whoā€™s side of things in general ā€“ not everyone marked blue is fighting red and vice versa and I have no allegiance to any side here)

AT1M has made the cross and is now fighting in the trenches of Europe against all allies of the Asian coalition.

Meanwhile, FLYD continues their viscious expansion east through the sahara, sending some armies south now, in line with SGCs movement through the trail blazed by AT. AT has gained territory all the way across Africa to the eastern coast and continues to fight north into the MoDe stonghold which is also facing massive pressure from FLYD now. With all that the Asia coalition is facing, WOOF has retreated from the earlier fights against APEX in South Africa past AT territory and may attempt to establish a stronghold on the Arabian (which worked last time they fought AT ā€“ albeit under different circumstances).

WIND continues to focus fighting solely against AM (and Echo now) and has worked to erode AM from the inside and essentially everywhere on the map. This has benefited the entire effort against the asia coalition greatly and it is interesting to see them not being met with resistance from the MoDe/Sith alliances or even WOOF.

Last but not least we have the HINI/SHIP push which has made it through AM and MoDe territory in Australia (also benefiting from the WIND attacks) and into Indonesia where they are working to fight through a newly established front from BD2.

ā€¦apologies for interrupting the banter!

27 Likes

This is great content, thank you for posting this for all the watchers!

Iā€™ve been taking plenty of screenshots throughout the era (since i planted tick 598), but cannot post them until the end as I didnā€™t bother to hide anything.

2 Likes

aka TFI :DDDDD
like Yall idm a war but can we make it sound like it is what it really is its one collation vs 3

1 Like