BattleDawn Championship Era 3

WIND attacking from behind made it extra easy for NA my man :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

All the work was already done for you, you just came and took the loot. You guys refused to invade with HINI and AT coallitions (or whatever coallitions it was). That alone says something :slight_smile:
oh and you guys returned from a direct fight with AM as I saw, not sure what happened there.

9 Likes

what a disgrace
He beat you without conc units. shame on you </3

6 Likes

i tried my best ya manyak :frowning:

4 Likes

I like you Michael but this was a very disappointing comment to make. Why must people always attempt to belittle the efforts of others? When I say we are nubs, it merely means that we do not have the numbers of players with the level of battle experience in other teams, not that we are stupid or incompetent, so learn to give some credit. People put in effort to get this far, same as any other team and we have never once asked others to hand candy over to us.

Some corrections :

1. There was never any refusal to any teams about anything. Thatā€™s just made up bullshit. HINI planned their own invasion and we planned ours. We werenā€™t under any ā€˜obligationā€™ to do anything for anyone. We did it as a choice. You can call HINI leadership to confirm this.
  2. We invaded EU with AM and SITH fully expecting us and were/are there to defend. We didnā€™t come to take ā€™ lootā€™ like youā€™re suggesting.
  3. We did not take battle with Am because we arenā€™t stupid. You expect me to rashly crash my team going into a blind battle where the wreckage and experience goes to Am? So I can be a hero in your eyes? Thatā€™s just a lame and biased comment to make. Iā€™d rather be the smart villain who now has a BR and knows what he is dealing with.
  4. FLYD found a spot in an op wall that was the most vulnerable point for their attack, making their progress swift and unhindered. Instead of acknowledging this you choose to claim that work has been done for us.

Donā€™t make such disappointing comments again without determining the full extent of the picture. We donā€™t require your respect but I will not allow you to belittle peopleā€™s efforts no matter how small they may be in your eyes.

16 Likes

what a sad man you areā€¦ The only thing this war is proving is your coalitionā€™s craptastic ability (or lack there of) to do diplomacy. Go fight the mess your team got into and stop blaming independent coalitions for ā€œcoming to take lootā€

Now go back to making stupid op jokes to your master in BC

German open ur eyes bud Mike isnā€™t in any collation :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: he is sleeping and only has inactives
even hini/war/at know that

5 Likes

What coalition is he even accusing mike of being in? lol

2 Likes

Haha everyone is a master tactician when your enemies arent playing

1 Like

They consider it a win because Capo not playing is equal to our combined skill, so it is an effort for us to overcome your tactics here. Many hours of thinking is happening

1 Like

Ahh the classic Iā€™m not playing so youā€™re bad

13 Likes

Short recap of major events from SHIP member perspective, please someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong.

Asia coalition kicked HINI coalition out of Africa, Asia, Australia.
Several days of regrouping, T-posing at borders, nukes firing happen.
Asia finds out WAR, still in Africa at this point, planned to help HINI invade.
Asia attacks WAR, and HINI use this chance to invade anyways.

HINI/SHIP go up to Australia and have taken it
APEX go to Africa and now have a hold on South Africa

Somewhere either while this was happening or before this all happened SA alliances were pushed out of SA by western AA teams I think? They are allied with Asia coalition inside Asia.

I get confused by what NA teams do because of all the name changes, but one NA recently decided to turn from a 800 squad vs 800 squad fight with AM
I think FLYD is an NA team and they are now invading Africa alongside the western AA teams

QEDā€™s colony has been deleted and I now own his deleted colony outpost. I will eventually relocate to his outpost and become the new BD overlord.

Sorry if I forgot anything big or left anyone out. It is hard to see what all happens with two eye patches.

23 Likes

15 Likes

Between the Asia alliance thousands of dollars have been spent, MoDe( which you are in ) has also clearly spent a fair bit. MoDe and AM have also dedicated a lot of time to the era so far and have both been playing extremely seriously.
Its insulting to both the teams warring you and your fellow allies and members to claim they not playing.

2 Likes

my understanding is that this was about Mikeā€™s alliance in Africa. I dont think anyone could claim the Asia coalition arent playing :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I was not belitling anything btw, that comment was a response to Exotrex (no idea which team heā€™s in) but making fun of a team thatā€™s fucked up from all fronts ainā€™t cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Never said nor implied you were nubs, the invasion was pretty good given all the other factors.

if you did that, then I wouldā€™ve called you stupid, you have so many other reasons not to take a direct fight with AM, battle wreckage and experience is not the only thing to worry about and I believe you saw that.
As I said, that guy claimed that AM or Asia coallition are shit cause you managed to take out Europe in less than a single day without looking at the big picture. if it was Asia vs NA alone, he wouldnā€™t have said that. and yea I understand he is replying to capoā€™s big mouth but whatever.

who am I to decide whoā€™s hero and whoā€™s not xD

I was replying to the stupid comment your coalition member made. if anything, that invasion was successful.

Was never my intention!

I was not looking at the big picture, I just countered his stupidity with stupidity

oh boy, I did not expect you to take it that personally and get offended. if it was any other coallition and they did the same thing, I wouldā€™ve said the same thing also.

9 Likes

shhhhh, Iā€™m the most active player in the world, donā€™t give away my secret :3

I have a secret coallition where Iā€™m plotting to take rank 1 :sunglasses:

thatā€™s my motto

9 Likes

Br posted by request of Nopy :slight_smile:

31 Likes

How does this happen?

3 Likes

From my understanding Nopy is a magical fairy dragon and he drunk some unicorn blood this morning so his power levels are now over 9000. but that could just be rumor

11 Likes