BattleDawn Championship Era 3

You are quick to forget the Icemanmulticoalition

2 Likes

who said i was hiding in my shell?

“our” sub MINE didnt even moved for “us” whole era and and guess who was leading them :slight_smile:

All your farms got deleted so i cant prove you anything FOR NOW

Not to accuse you of farming or anything - but if their job from the beginning was to feed exp then not moving actually supports their point rather than going against it. you essentially just said “our sub sat and built units and did nothing else until we farmed them”

Again not attacking you but i dont think that was the point you were trying to make <3

7 Likes

i think you know what those “” mean

Cant wait for AM to claim we were never their sub when Nopy suspiciously farms my army in 50 ticks time :smiley: now that we have the secret code to avoiding suspicion through the cunning use of quotation marks this is perfect :slight_smile:

8 Likes

sorry bud 3 collations vs one collation +1 team :smiley:
also pretty sure ice isn’t the in the team who was led and made by a guy who planted 10 colonies to feed them res

3 Likes

Hey bud you were the ones who called yourself the “axis” powers. So of course you’ll be outnumbered xD
Edit : it’s interesting to see that the invasion routes match what happened in ww2 :slight_smile:
American invasion of France and Africa and Allied pressure against the axis from Australia.

MINE isnt a sub of HINI for a long time now - they are an independent alliance.

Im not saying you guys are exp farming at all, not how i meant it - just pointing out that the previous argument was flawed and inviting him to make a new one which is more convincing.

im not great at history but i dont remember the main invasion coming from AA → Aussie and Africa :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I m just clarifing that MINE arent our sub since i talked with their leader a long time ago and i have that certain knowledge , as G said its true that the attack we saw was an attack to Own JW which was sitting on MINE gate but wasnt a part of MINE at that certain time.

1 Like

bla bla bla werwrewerrewe

assuming that we all hold the same opinion is dumb :smiley:
I wouldn’t associate my self with such power but yeah point still stands

Ooooo where is that quote from Guarav about this that I found amusing.

Remember, EXP is the benefit and therefore you can farm whoever you want :wink:

1 Like

We arent a sub though :wink:

3 Likes

Big oof! Crrrushed by R5 on this one!

12 Likes

Nice try there, chief, but Nopy’s BR is much better.

5 Likes

when you lose 9 0 exp range on your exp farm sad

3 Likes

MRW reading banter between Nopy and Buford just now

25 Likes

Guys!, I found a better version!!

26 Likes