BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Do i see Asia crying ?everything comes back as boomerang

p.s yes we are still paying Milan

3 Likes

This is not asia, this is me. Im only here because i get an email every time yall speak

2 Likes

oh the guy who sent 50 nukes and he isnt in Asia Coalition

2 Likes

If you’re still suffering from endless notifications and emails, go down below the most recent post and click the bell looking symbol, it probably says “Watching” for you, right?

Switch it to Normal or Tracking.

9 Likes

Switching to tracking still sent me mails. Apparently I had to unsubscribe to “emails from watching this thread” or smth

1 Like

Same here. Any suggestions from Admins…

1 Like

Thank god I used my trash email for this account

3 Likes

Oh. That sucks, fellas. account so old dont even use that email anymore :frowning:

6 Likes

Bae you’re going to win the era after Asia dies because you have your subs SGC and AT. You don’t need moi, but I appreciate the call-out. :pray:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks Joe. It worked.

2 Likes

Capo talking so much shit on the BD mass GC about TFI(Sith) and AM being able to kill NA coalition so easily so how did FLYD manage to get to Africa freely? With no competition and basically done so much damage and it hasn’t been a whole day fighting haha

5 Likes

5 Likes

they found an op spot by passed TFI and AM and fighting a MODE already busy with AT hard to defend both ngl :smiley:

2 Likes

Africa is on FIRE (20)

6 Likes

I finally get to place a new op wow, I almost forgot what it felt like

2 Likes

Anyone able to write a rundown on the major events for the past few hundred ticks. i haven’t been active for ages and i’ve got no clue whats going on.

1 Like

!

Nice r5s lobito :slight_smile:

19 Likes

r51

17 Likes

Very well done mate
Very bad move by me lol

You will still die i have plenty r5…

5 Likes