BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Im not saving shit, neither is my team, were sleeping and bd2 didnt plan to attack us

2 Likes

I mean, not to make you look ā€œiliterateā€ but itā€™s ā€œcouldnā€™t care lessā€ not ā€œcould care lessā€.

8 Likes

Horo we miss you, come back boo.

1 Like

To trust the word of any player outside of your own alliance is naive.

8 Likes

This is the final CE, nothing else matters after this era is done. I wouldnā€™t trust anyone as far as I could throw them.

4 Likes

Mode isnā€™t and hasnā€™t been ā€œsleepingā€ lmao, that narrative is hilarious to me.

Probably seeing your side clutch their pearls after getting a taste of your own ā€˜diplomacyā€™ style was a good enough reason.

I thought you were actually fairly intelligent, Capo. ALL of your attempts at trolling/baiting/whatever in this thread have been barely coherent. Like, are you actually okay in real life? Do you want to talk about some things?

9 Likes

Wait, so trajic got trapped and killed in the first place? How did that happen besides AT attacking

1 Like

No no no trajic was after everything happened killed

2 Likes

Okay, so how did he get trapped

1 Like

He didnt, he just didnt move

We trapped ATā€¦

3 Likes

Mean while FLYD started their attacks in Africa, never seen something so beautiful by NA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

IMG_0213

7 Likes

Now, this really does look like World War CE.

4 Likes

Im mad about the fact we get to be the axis powers

2 Likes

Pretttttttttty sure there are quotes way back from various people in the Asia coalition that were thrilled they were the axis powers

7 Likes

@hariscapo
Iā€™m sure thatā€™s because you guys had momentum at first, now the tides have turned. Just like in WW2

2 Likes

Ty we do our best lol

Usually id be thrilled throwing tony montana quotes but im not up for this shit lol

1 Like

less talking, more battles and BRs pls

1 Like

Damn CE is Scum Central, why did I decide to play again? Smh :roll_eyes:

3 Likes