7 Likes

Heā€™s on the era piloting another account lol

4 Likes

muha

18 Likes

LMAO This is

by far

The most hilarious story of the era.

You trusted Gā€¦? And all the time I thought he was ā€œNeutralā€ā€¦ Well youve been cooking your meals for a while now. Maybe you are eating more than you can swallow ?

1 Like

Hmmm aside the stabs etc and the vouching of G this deal seems to me as a double gambit. One side want to save an army and the other side let the army goes not entirely because of G but of the possibility of one coalition moving out of the war.

Boths sides negotiated on the spot with certain outcomes in mind.

2 Likes

I like how people took this as if mode lost from it,shadow disbanded his trapped army before we even made the deal
The deal was to have a pact between our sleeping alliances, which you obviously broke
Now what made you break it, reds from NA, reds from HINI, it doesnt matter much, how big of a pussy team you are was shown when you threw your leader down the drain, and when you sent us the begging messages. As I said, it will not be forgotten.

21st june of 2020 Muha and Shadow were trapped.

21st june of 2020 Faker swears to get his team out of africa if we spare the 2 armies

21st june of 2020 they dont get out of africa because 6 out of 10 people in that team are people who have wet dreams about killing trajic at least once in their lives

7 Likes

This was really hard to read and understand. Like part made sense, part retarded.

Edit : I hope you werenā€™t trying to insinuate that we paid AT to attack you.

3 Likes

^Have to agree with you on this one.

Capo, wet dreams about killing trajic? Shadow didnā€™t disband all. This has nothing to do with Trajic, it has to do with whole Asia coalition. You cant save my enemy and then try to make a deal with me when I said Iā€™ll war anyone that stands in my way to kill Iceman.

God I wish AT was payed for anything we have done this era.

4 Likes

I didnt know iceman was in africa

1 Like

Most direct route via distance

Gotta save on that oil, we all know how crazy the prices are these days.

5 Likes

Yeah, obviously better to go through enemies in africa saudi asia and then into indo.
when youre literally in AA and can jump aussie for free

You can hide your true intentions on the inside, i always knew what pieces of shit you were lol

5 Likes

^ In case you just ignored that

1 Like

In case you ignored this

2 Likes

zzz Iā€™m guessing your missing the point that I was just shit posting mate, stop being so butt hurt.

But you were certainly the ones who first sheleted ice and teams when we were clearly at war with them. Howā€™d you think we were going to react

1 Like

I dont really care, we received this

I said this

Good luck with future credibility after joining a 10 multi team and this, Faker

6 Likes

Yeah? Iā€™ve already been through this with your superiors capo, not going to bother doing it again cause I really couldnā€™t care less what you think of me.

Also G had much better screenshots posted already, not sure why you would bother posting theses with Gā€™s above.

Edit: I hate how skype doesnā€™t spell check for you, that ā€œgaranteeā€ makes me look iliterate af

2 Likes

Lol if you think being through with ā€œmy superiorsā€ has anything to do with me. You havent been through with me, I will be mentioning this to you for the next 10 years
This forum is just so more are aware of who these pieces of shit are

2 Likes

And here you are saving Iceman and how many multies?

2 Likes

Some self roast :smile:

30 Likes

Bane is the Swiss bank of memes during World War CE

7 Likes