BattleDawn Championship Era 3

The kill wouldn’t have happened with the 100 squads trapped
And false u rolled back a lot of squads gave us info about what camps to hold what not too then you assured about the deal and dane was the only one who kept spamming
But then again what can you expect a team of lying cheaters led be a mercenary
You guys got lucky you had Gs trust on your side never happening again next time we aren’t turning from your pathetic asses

6 Likes

Lol the scum of the game trying to act all high and mighty

Most self-righteous group of liars I’ve ever seen

5 Likes

Mr Collation full off exp farms res fams ops farms and proven cheating
and above proved to be proven liars on what bases are u making this claim ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lets get back on that cheating train @youssefkh

1 Like

After 3h of sleep and 1000 missed calls, still drunk didn’t even get time to sober up, wake up 10 min eot and 300 squads eta 1 to my locked army. I get a msg, if we make a deal with Mode I get to live. I coudn’t brlieve it and ofcourse I accepted it. Welcome to CE3 and have fun, nothing peronal :*

3 Likes

scroll a couple of posts up they are still there let me remind you and dan of your roles in this game exp farms as you should be :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well it’s pretty dumb of MODE to make that deal in the first place haha—-don’t act like you guys would of not done the same thing as AT if you got given that offer by your enemy.

So being cry babies you just got played

2 Likes

See you say that and then the leader of AT accepts he accepted a fake deal/lied to save his army. Gg @Jazz

1 Like

Oh don’t misunderstand WE ARE dumb I had my trust in G he vouched for them and I still trust G tbh not really gonna blame him what happened happened
As I said next time we aren’t rolling back
and also no if I am gonna die I never go begging :smiley: but I guess that is the quality I lack figures why I could never be one of Milans “pros” gotta get better at being this low

5 Likes

Haha it’s not being low you are just easily manipulated by people :slightly_smiling_face: nothing wrong with that has nothing to do with being low.
And trusting G to vouch for them is funny haha

1 Like

Both you and Hini trusted G, funny

3 Likes

Took me 2h to learn how to use gimp when I was in NA to make memes. Going to post this here anyways.

14 Likes

Well buddy sometimes you trust ur friends decisions it was plain stupidity of us as a team to roll back

And na if you think that begging to be saved and cutting a deal to spare ur life then breaking it is a viable bd strategy idk man your just gonna make ur self lifelong enemies :smiley: the era is long and they are red for the rest of it cheap diplo gets u killed

1 Like

and you know whats funnier ur team still trusting u

2 Likes

I’m okay with being red for the rest of the era. I have been fighting since tick 1

You were all marked red ever since you all helped Iceman, and were never gona turn blue to us.

1 Like

Would like to contest this, seems like many scummy players have sizeable friend circles :thinking:

Edit: while reading the past few posts I coincidentally had “somebody that I used to know” playing

7 Likes

Bold of you assuming you will survive that long

2 Likes

It makes me smile to think about bd2 and CWL relocating to Asia.

Now all the scum are in one area and the forces of good are converging all together now.

You truly reap what you sow

1 Like

Oh boy a child molester is typing I see, what brilliance shall he leave us with

2 Likes

Damn pussies…
NA and Asia must work together on killing Hini and sgc before it gets worse.
And Jessica I still love you baby <3

2 Likes