BattleDawn Championship Era 3

You just mad because no one cares about you still…you can retire with your dusty trophy now.

Muha won the era…plenty of people care

6 Likes

I don’t need people to care about me, I am just pointing out facts. You on the other hand are so full of hate and toxic af, what happened to you? You are supposed to be a mature woman but you are straight up a Karen.

@NeutronX I’ll lie to get what I want but I wont lie how I got it. I was planing to stick with you till the end, 12h before I found out about this plan that had nothing to do with me I wasn’t there when people were doing the whole plan. Problem is I just tag along mostly just like this time, alot of people almost everyone hated you and still do. Hell I was almost kicked myself because of Iceman hahah. Suck on that Icefamily. Anyway I already told you what I wanted yesterday. Good luck fellow dawner

6 Likes

You all are jealous of @Yaz

3 Likes

I wasn’t trying to be serious with this part of the post. I didn’t mean to insinuate anyone gave up on each other. I just assumed the players that died simply didn’t care to log in anymore. Whatever the case I’m sorry if I offended any WOOF players that were having issues at the time. I genuinely hope you’re all doing better now.

2 Likes

“The more they hate me, the more they motivate me.”- Big Sean.

I hope a lot of you do some serious self- assessment to find out what triggers you when you come across individuals whom you cannot predict or control in your little spider- webs. Out of the 10 that won only a few deserved it. The rest were there by association. At the end of the day, BD is mostly all about numbers and friends and if your friends are as scummy as you lel.

I was close to redefining that but not close enough. ( read my post on The Last 7 Days of CE3 - #26 by NeutronX )

I don’t think for a second that anyone who played this era is deceived about those who deserved to win it.

5 Likes

You guys occupied Mode but we landed on a shielded colony in Africa and fought WOOF off ourselves, to claim otherwise is patently false.

One day I want to grow up to be as good as @Teaa

8 Likes

Pretty much what it looked like to me as an onlooker and from talking to people in every coalition :stuck_out_tongue:

The stubbornness of BD-players is quite something.

4 Likes

Ok Moe made me feel jealous i l try to write more words than him.

I was out of BD for 5 years then my nightmare starts - a message appear at the phone from @Ravege , “Hi Crusnik , wanted to inform you BD championship starts , would be great to see you there, plant Madagascar if you want.”

Initially i meeehed hard and said nope no bd for me. Two more days passed and said what the hell lets plant , Covid pandemic started … lets see who of my friends might play the game , so i plant with my name in a try to see who remembers me and downloading skype once more. Almost immediately i see that i m the same teams with Pantera that i played several times in the past , i m trying to get an invite into HINI while Kosta and Pantera asking about my identity and challenging me that i m not the real Crusnik as Kosta supposedly played with the real Crus before 5 months.

Ended up joining HINI and spamming them how the teams will be ( roster wise ) and what will be our goal , from start HINI didnt really had a clear goal. Somehow the roster is filled with ppl here and there. Before we were ready to settle , ANGL sent their sub to attack us and sometime after that SAIL fam also moved in ( sent by Kael so he can take us on his side ). Initially the chain of command supposedly was to be Pantera as leader , Yozius as the right hand , Lobo Kosta Muri and myself supposedly were to coordinate, more ppl joined and the command changed entirelly , Gaurav joined the 2 above , then Kenny comes in another team is formed - Gaurav , Yozius ragequit , Morgan kind of afk playing . HINI internal wasnt a better situation than HINI external.

IND and SHIP joined the coalition , SHIP as a bro and not as a sub ( that was known from the start ). Supposedly we were getting more and more teams to our side , whenever i asked about our diplo the answers were laconic , so at this point Mode were with us , Psi was with us ( i argued about Asia plans to win but several head figures told me its ok they are on our side ) - the timeline is around the attack on YVN. So in a theoritical aspect at that point the whole world was with us aside ODM , SA and NA. Whenever i tried to touch the diplo and see where we are going i had reassuring answers and that i dont have to do anything ( i was particularly worried about WAR and Pepe later ).

From the start HINI activity to my understanding was a huge problem especially after ToS war , i could have fun till the ODM war - then the armies got stacked to protect the less active members , Timotheus , Lobo and Link were the consistent active ones that was easy to communicate with ( reachable ) , Muri was doing his best till he couldnt play anymore cause of irl stuff and his newborn child as we all know. From that point till the Asia war i would gather wreckages and farm r5s since diplo was a mess and while HINI had the hints decided ultimately to trust Excel - cause some of our leaders were friends with him and negate the voices that were talking about incoming attack from Asia side which led to our Exile into AA continent.

Around tick 1200 , after the forced exile to AA i asked for a way out - either HINI let me go to ZEUS or they let me go to IND - both requests were rejected and only because of Pantera mainly decided to stay and dont gg out of the game since i didnt want to leave the team without the ok of the leader. Without having any other solution i forced my way into diplo to see if what ppl mentioned to me ( leaders mainly ) was true - what i found out was a complete mess - WAR wasnt with us cause we didnt respect them , PePe disliked us cause we didnt respect them , Valu disliked us cause we didnt respect them etc etc. While things with WAR eventually did go better , PePe was a no go. After a point HINI life was getting really hard for me and tbh if i didnt die cause of a missplay ( that i still believe wasnt on me - at least entirelly ) i would probably still be with them as i didnt want to force my way out.

Now on the tactical view - most major strategies that happened were weird and in my understanding i would describe them as blunders. ANGL and WOOF flying out of Africa because they trusted HINI to guard their back and essentially be their vanguard. There was an easy play to lock them into AA by attacking their thin gating channel which we never did for whatever reasons that i never understood ( i suppose the thirst to kill Milan was so big to blind the easy plays ). At the same time NA coalition instead of invading Eu/Asia immediately decided to stay and look how this war will go ( supposedly because they feared a possible SA invasion ).

The next blunder was the payment to Asia from HINI which we didnt know about ( at least i ) and found out later - i was totally against it since i knew that Asia would go for the win as that was their goal from start to end. It was clear as the sky that Asia expected HINI to crash on ODM and when it didnt happen the Asia hit was to be expected , althought i do agree with Moe that it wasnt a smart move since they got themselves into a deadlock ( ultimately they lost any chance for a victory as the initial coalition ). Whatever ppl may say HINI was in complete disarray when Asia hit them althought they had all the info necessary.

Some time passed and the Asia war started - Valu was the key and they were supposed to be part , they changed 2 times their mind and eventually they did assist HINI to land on Asia , with the cooperation of AT from SA and BYZ from Africa - the invade started and it was rumoured NA would join as well, PePe launched as well and practically that was the last time PePe cooperated with HINI since HINI “orders” forced them to stay and look at the sky to secure any stab wont happen. Relations with PePe from that point were broken. At that point and with Pantera absence i started doing diplo more actively , tried to repair and relations with PePe , Valu several times, to the end of the war i had talks with Sir.Skip and while everyone in HINI said he will stab i still believe he would keep his war. We were really close to a deal but the deal was broken down mainly cause HINI and SHIP wanted Angelwings dead - at the end and while we could close the deal Sir.Skip made a deal with AT and instead of killing the inactives with the agreement of Sir.Skip we ended leaving all members of WOOF alive and we were supposed to handle the relic to AT since they recruited WOOF to their team. That being said HINI were lucky at that point cause AM decided to run instead of assisting BD2 who were fighting fiercely for the whole war. Trigger Finger battle prowess and BD2 in general is something i admired and made me like them a lot. While everyone accuse Iceman to be a multi and a stabber ( which i cant confirm or deny as i dont know him ) i have to say BD2 stayed true to their words and never stabbed their allies but in reality they got stabbed several times ( aside the situation with Valu i suppose - which isnt on me to know their relations ).

With the Asia war comign to an end and aside the relic take over , once more HINI didnt end up killing any army meaningfull , AM and BD2 were alive , a lot of diplo happened , teams changed sides again and again which led to a world war with everyone fighting but not clear sides. At0m flyd and At1m were fighting with HINI / BYZ and later on SHIP and Mode , AT and WOOF did a blitz and were fighting with Mode which led to Mode and Sith pull back , diplo talks happened that once more HINI pulled “the how we can trust you?” magic question with BD2 - that was the last negotiation i was in as i ragequit of the dumb way of HINI diplo at that point.

The war with Atom progressed and HINI started pushing them back slowly. I have to say that almost the entire round till 2.9k tick i was online mostly 20/24hrs per day. So at the last day with HINI i was with 3 hrs sleep when they contacted me to reinforce Lobo - with no more info. I wake up and found Lobo locked up somehow and was asked to reinforce him , leaders and coordinators werent around to give a clear line of how we l play this out , ppl argued that the op was safe or the op was unsafe , sp was added , i informed that the op is super old but we werent supposed to let lobo die - So they said they will refresh eot ( which wouldnt be necessary if i had to pull anyway ) since you can do a blind pull at 10 sec and dodge any tricky situation. Ended up landing , i was relocked and at that time i disbanded everything adn said gg - Wp to Neutron on this one. Through the round i inquired several times for roster swaps and screamed about our activity. It made my desicion to leave hini 100% when ppl after i died came and said we will be active now in a try to keep me in the team which ultimately led to the other end. Also was furious that they decided to call me instead of 2 armies ( EU time ) that werent moving throught the night.

So i had genuinely decide to quit as i couldnt see any way winning and felt defeated since i lost my army in such a dumb way. Tabula tried to persuade me several times throught the round and never stopped trying so i informed him if HINI say ok i can join him which after 2 days led to me joining the ZEUS teams as i didnt want to rejoin HINI anyway ( i had already understood it wasnt a place for me to be and couldnt forget the way i died as i felt the team let me down ).

About ZEUS and Neutron and the events that unfolded the last day , i contacted both Tabula and Neutron and i believe they both had all the winning cards to their hands but for whatever reasons they decided to stay idle , part ways and dont secure a victory they could take anyway aside if they deserved it. ZEUS and AtOM could guard the attack on relic 10 but for whatever reasons they decided to stay idle and let AGE land on relic 10 - Both leaders till the very end were against merging without their own rules - which led to a shaky deal and Neutron decided early to tick 4000 to join AGE althought he was warned he will be kicked. ZEUS as well althought they could try to make ARES relaunch to relic 10 - they didnt even wanna try and even the main army instead of attacking the ATOM relics ( especially relic 10 ) they decided to stay idle and w8 the pepe attack - So many blunders and the win was still in their hands but Neutron preferred to join AGE since Soul Eater supposedly was bribed from HINI.

The strange thing that was happening as i was playing with HINI was that i was getting more and more friends in supposedly enemy coalitions - mainly Asia , had the chance to meet Nopy , Bilal , Unity , Excel , yaz and at that point if i didnt have the loyalty syndrom i would be glad to join them but didnt really want to gather hate from my team. Youssef and Energy were 2 other guys taht i like a lot and was always easy to communicate with about anything. With SHIP roster we had our good moments and our bad moments - I liked Nick , Moe and most of the SHIP guys. I would really liked to have the chance to play with Kenny , Harvester , Niracas , LizardEye , Snake and the rest of IND guys but i got denied access because i had to be in HINI. I cant say i have any good feeling about NA teams - in reality Neutron was a puppeteer aside Dzina who really played - for the rest of NA i cant say much - dying again and again eta 4 - 5 ( Sandstorm / Sandwitch ) - afking and dying. Props to Neutron for managing 3 teams that most of them played as bots the whole round. AT while i never was really close with managed to survive and ultimately lock 2 spots into the winning team when Milan banned twice. SGC while being inactive for 1k ticks also managed to hold spots into the winning team and Psi as well made it. If i forget anyone that should be in this post sorry. As i said earlier BD2 while they were accused for being stabbers they were probably the most faithfull guys to their allies.

EDIT - I was sad that Milan had to go out in such a way - i still believe he is one of the best in this game / activity - micromanaging and wartime at the same time.

Almost forgot to give props to the winning team - which for me isnt all the teams that merged that wont the era. One team won and it is AGE but that happened because of multiple teams working out with diplomacy so wp from the teams that made AGE happen. GG

16 Likes

Absolutely you did, and I wouldn’t dare claim othewise. Not sure where you’re coming from with this one. I said WOOF as they were the other team in africa fighting you (not us), and us pushing deep into Saudi forced them to fly back far or get locked in.

3 Likes

Ah gotcha I misunderstood what you meant in the original post, my apologies.

2 Likes

You are scoffing at the mere idea that you made any mistakes or excuses, which is exactly what moe said.

You got kicked from the winning alliance because people didn’t like you. Bent over backwards for a way riskier win because no one liked you.

Everyone I spoke to within your coalition (including saddy) all spoke to the fact that most players weren’t very good and that it was almost all just you, saddy and kazu micromanaging every movement and attack for all the teams since no one was able to fight or watch on their own.

3 Likes

Everyone made mistakes. But Moe’s point was attempting to claim WSS made 1 mistake all era and we made multiple. It’s fine by me though, it’s his opinion. Like I said, he has no insider view.

No,I got kicked from winning alliance because the majority of you are the scummiest players in the game. You dislike anyone who opposes or stands in your way. If it was all about me as an individual then Saddy/Kazu would have been kept for their deserved place. Like I said, it’s battledawn and your plan only worked because of a combination of some really bad decisions from 2 of our players and a real life situation I could not circumvent. A man can only do as much as he can. I STILL didn’t need you to like me.

You’re not wrong. There was a lot of micromanaging because a lot of the players aren’t all- stars. But it doesn’t make them my cronies.( google the definition of a crony for clarity) Everyone was with me by choice. And somehow people constantly overlook the fact that there’s a reason people stick with me. Whether it’s with the ATOM family itself or the players that I brought together for CE3. I feel the respect and trust most of these guys place in me and I’m honoured.

7 Likes

I’m moved that you didn’t forget about me :sob: we did disagree a lot but you were a great and fair conqueror apart from when I started getting annoyed I wasn’t allowed to relocate :joy::joy: thanks for letting me out in the end though. Happy you got a spot in the winning team.

@Crusnik and @Bill Ily both

8 Likes

Hi, I’m Greeny.

ATOM sucks moving on guys!

@MuhaLudi MVP for kicking him.

@Excel VIP for wining

@NeutronX maybe next time dont trash talk to much :smiley:

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I really tried to push this point across. Alas, it fell on deaf ears.

9 Likes

You just agreed with muha like an hour ago that AGE was made out of pure hatred. Who do you think that hatred was for? The lofty honorable ideals of ATOM? Or your schizophrenic personality that Pissed off almost every team you dealt with?

Other coalitions targeted their stronger enemies first. The noobs of NA cracking under pressure at the end was what everyone was hoping for and exactly what happened.

This comment here, excel does truly mean you don’t know why AGE was formed. It was formed in pure hatred of COSMIN and Cosmin only. WSS was brought in after we realised we had no way of being able to keep NA to their word.

7 Likes

Well I guess, you’ve answered for me. It’s just weird to me that Excel is a CE winner and is still pretty triggered that he couldn’t outplay me.

No one did the entire era if we’re honest. Even this secondary merger with WSS and the others was made because of a helpless on the part of the people involved in predicting or controlling my decision. I expected that 100%.

Meh, @Excel try to enjoy your win and be a bit less salty and hostile. Would do wonders for your life.

3 Likes