BattleDawn Championship Era 3

This was after you moved out of Africa, we had the BRs on your army to know you were mostly all there. All you had to do was launch at us and we get pushed off, but for some reason you never did.

Just skimmed read through and found this absurd lie:

Not sure if we were participating in the same war, but essentially took mode out of the war by occupying them the whole time, pushed through them like crazy still applying neough pressure that WOOF and mode had to give up Africa, allowing BYZ to secure their landing and pepe to safetly land. I understand you may not have vision, but comon mate.

2 Likes

The highest number of armies we had in saudi at one time was 5- and I remember this clearly because I was happy that instead of 3 fronts I only had 2 fronts to watch. Even this “mass” was short lived however as I had to redirect 250 squads to Spain almost immediately (Within 10 ticks) to cover defense from a worn out FLYD

Saudi was used as a way point for us and a sleep point- transitioning armies to one front or the other we would fly to Saudi first and use it as a common mass, but we didn’t have main armies there since when SHIP first attacked- we had to pull to Africa almost immediately

2 Likes

Not faulting you for a lack of effort early on, but the fact of the matter was that Pepe pulled you out of the war. It wasn’t a matter of you didn’t try to put in your fair share, but you weren’t able to since you were attacked.

You can’t make me read that.

4 Likes

Honestly your outside view of what happened in WOOF shows the same outside vision on why you lost your relic in the end to BD2 with the help of this particular ex-WOOF player and leader who joined in SM…hahahahaha you are a bigger noob than Neutron…at least Neutron has a medal to show off…your trophy no one will ever see or care about…but you.

4 Likes

Could not agree more. Someone was clearly to busy making meme’s and not paying attention to the era.

3 Likes

Could you be a bit more specific? I’m happy to change my views if you give more information. Maybe instead of being a cranky witch who insults people for their ignorance you should learn how to respect people.

7 Likes

I already explained my view on the matter. Idk what more you want. The war continued after Africa and AT was pulled away by Pepe, MoDe was still alive at that point until they clashed with AT1M. Even if you take credit for completely stalling MoDe, that just puts you on even terms with the other alliances up until you were pulled out of Asia by Pepe. If you had sent only SGC to handle Pepe or if SGC continued to push AM while AT handled Pepe then I would fully agree, but that didn’t happen.

1 Like

You won and I think you deserved it based off the fact that you helped carry SHIP. But do no think for a second you have a right to disrespect me. Excuses? Multiple mistakes? You do not know me or half the things I did under the conditions I had in my various teams and you are not anywhere near as intelligent as you think. I won’t waste time replying to the various things you raised because half of them are misinterpreted and from your own perspective since you have no insider view or ability to process beyond your tunnel - vision as an individual.

No offense to you all ( SHIP alliance) but I called out SHIP for pretending to be some bubbly cheerful folk when I knew some of you were assholes deep inside and that was true. ( as evidenced by your post era posts, suddenly none of you is bubbly and cheerful). I am what I am and if nothing at all, most of this era was dictated by my decisions. That should speak a lot for what I am as a player. I don’t need you or anyone else to LIKE ME. It should be damn obvious I never have in BD and I’ve been playing for helluva long time.

FLYD( AT9M) , AT1M and AT0M were NEVER seperate entities. We were all a single unit and no one played as my crony etc. Everyone worked with me as coalition head. I don’t imagine you’d understand our relationship as a unit but I don’t expect you to since your focus for most of the era was putting out memes trying to be some funny guy so that people like you. Don’t sit back and judge what you do not fully understand just because you are a CE winner.

11 Likes

Pepe attacked us while everyone was at the Russia camp wall just sitting around with their dicks in their hands. Na had already gotten their relic and thus stopped attacking, mode was already dead, main hini were the only real team trying to get deeper into the wall. It was already agreed by NA / HINI / BYZ, that the relics would be split 3 ways so of course, we were demanding that hini upheld their deal and gave it to us. By the time pepe had flown out of Africa, and we could come back up, everyone had called peace, and no big battles had taken place. So yes pepe pulled us out of the war for the very end of it, but we had already done our job, and done it amazingly.

(Yes I know you weren’t part of the relic deal, but thats on hini for not including you, not us)

4 Likes

Wasn’t Sith keeping AT at bay in China? You guys seemed to have some major activity issues as there were only a few of you guys trying to actively war.

1 Like

Nope, our At’s were in south africa, our beams arround Psi colony, our Ai’s arround Sith.

We left the AT’s incase Pepe decided to come back to africa, and also because we were all out of oil.

3 Likes

Gotcha. I do remember you guys having armies near Psi, didn’t know you still had squads down in South Africa.

Pepe deserve more credit than they are given this era. Early era against AA, they helped out HINI quite a bit just by flying a large army near AA alliances. Then helping Asia by diverting AT attention and finally going into NA behind Psi. Shame they didn’t get a winning spot, but as Excel mentioned, the merge wouldn’t have won with Bones and not Energy.

3 Likes

Excuses

I never claimed to be smart, just throwing my view of the era out there. I’m ready to be proven wrong while defend my viewpoint.

True, and I believe I did give you credit for being in contention to win.

I will absolutely share my opinion on an era I spent 5-6 months on in an open forum.

Yeah you got us. 3-4 posts made in anger prove how awful we really are.

3 Likes

Respect is earned…and you deserve none after all those comments you made in your post.

Explaining what happened in Woof…simple…when pushed against a wall(due to lack of funding and resources) most Woof players had to make choices…the players who originally joined the team to support AM came from Bane’s team and when Lawmpy and them left AM, the WOOF players all but 2 chose to follow. Then with our team down to a few, my team decided to turn over leadership to Sir Skipwith. They felt he could diplo with someone to give the team time to find new players. Hini then demanded that I be booted from WOOF and their exacts words were to sir skipwith that he had no choice…skip chose instead to ally with AT…and skip changed the name of the team then and took complete control of all decisions. Skip and I had frequent discussions about some of his decisions that I was unhappy about…with skip even telling me once to just be quiet…but when I saw we were only to become AT’s meatshield and WOOF players were being killed off while skip went to the beach and the team had no one to lead a war anymore(I was away due to a real life emergency)…I decided it was best to leave the team. I was planning to just quit the era altogether as my real life problems needed to come first, but Bilal stepped in and asked iceman to take me into SM where he said I could just hang out and not log since he knew my situation. Mind you this was during the time that Bilal was killing most of my team, and whatsapping me bragging about it all while I was not even logging in game and was not able to even know what all was going on. At least skip was understanding and kind about my departure as he knew my heart was not with AT and defending them. Either way…I’m thankful to friends like Bilal and Iceman…I’m thrilled that psi, excel, energy and newbie were on the winning team…but some I’m not thrilled about…anyway call me a cranky witch…call me whatever but ultimately Asia outplayed hini and atom both…which both teams at one time or another demanded my departure from leading WOOF. Anyway, tootles…

12 Likes

this is physically straining to try to read. Basic formatting would go a long way

7 Likes

Fair enough. I couldn’t remember properly when exactly MoDe died and didn’t know AT had been all the way in Russia, so I guess you guys were in the same position as BYZ and just stuck behind the camp wall? In which case I guess AT continuing the war vs MoDe makes more sense now.

2 Likes

where is my shoutout moe

1 Like

Alright that’s great and all, but I’m confused at what part of my post disagrees with anything you said? It sounds like we are on the same page here, but you are upset at me for it.