BattleDawn Championship Era 3

You can meme better capo

3 Likes

seems the admins finally made the correct decision on something. finally.

2 Likes

Well that was something

Its legit in the rules to ask admins before. Cant compare relic speed to it. Itd the right decision

Altho idk if this is a bug or a unintended interaction. They shoulda rollbacked the server and fixed the bug. But in the end flyd dies anyway

those of us still under confusion of what is allowed and what is not - Here are the championship rules shared by admin at the beginning - Championship Ruleset

Says that if a buggy behavior is found it can be used only if it is announced and accepted by the admins.

2 Likes

Funny that this comment comes from a battlehugs enforcer :slight_smile:

waiting CE to start

3 Likes

Don’t you get my point mate? The reason why I got banned again was because I was no use to cosmin anymore, they made peace with AA asked me to go kill NA with them. I decline and get banned the next day.
I placed my 2nd account with an entirely different ip, entirely different system. So if you’re trying to congratulate admins on banning me again, they either banned me on assumption or the other corrupt way.
Anyways, I do agree with the rest of your post, if any teams explored any bugs or wanted to use them they should’ve okay’d it with admins start of the era, that way we would’ve avoided this chaos from happening.

6 Likes

ok so the context here, which also was explained in my case to the admins, is that Dz told me about it and i went to neutron after- i had no prior knowledge about the glitch. I’m sure Ced could attest at my 4 AM spam calls to him, or Dz who i called every hour :smiley:

1 Like

Well played by WSS, Props

5 Likes

you have your information wrong, we weren’t aware, and FLYD definitely wasn’t, i was only aware after Dz told in a seperate cht, and then spoke with neutron who said he remembered seeing a similar bug but that the floating one didnt exist, it wasnt until shield had 2 ticks charge left that he remembered more of it after some talking, this bug isn’t something you’d really prep for- unless you plan to lose an army and kick a member

i think saying FLYD is responsible for not going to admins is not cool, if anything the responsibilites fall on me Dz and Neutron- and i did go to alex 8 hours beforehand. Yes now that the bug is ruled illegal the actions are reversed but with the info i was given i couldnt have known 100% it was not allowed, even alexander could appreciate that thought process

This is just to say it wasnt kept as some known secret and done out of malicious intent- if i had found out about the bug earlier i would have asked admins, i actually messaged alex about it within 2 hours of me finding out about it (like 8hrs before FLYD incident)

7 Likes

So I hear the verdict is out. And by the looks of it Flyd will have to take the battle… After pulling back from so many battles which they could have easily won their huge army gonna get farmed. Defensive mindset never wins.
“Never venture, never win!” Sun tzu ~

2 Likes

sun tzu stole that from me, we all know i perfected and invented the sucide play.

sadly flyd didnt follow my techings, the point is to have the time to re boost an army :((((

4 Likes

The most sensible reply I’ve seen.

1 Like

I wasn’t aware for half of these bugs I found out before I joined AT. When we had all 10 members decided, we all said our share of what we know about this game and everyone gave some tips/tricks and ae wrote em all down. It was cool and fun, never had an alliance such organized as this one in the start, but then the fire nation attacked and red smokes were everywhere lol

9 Likes

I do not remember the last time i got ld and triple damaged.
Oh, wait that never happened. To get ld and triple damaged you need to really really bad to a point where people like you are regarded as good players in comparison to them.
The only reason NA survived this long was luck and people were like.
“LOL na who? They won’t last more than 200 ticks”
And guess what happened? They didn’t lol.
Even with the discussion all the points in favor of NA was out of pure desperation not a notable point was made. Even NA knew FLYD was doomed they just played along cause they were desperate.
I recommend you actually go to school instead of wasting your time here, winning a BD era won’t give you a job and money to feed your family when you have too.

5 Likes

I like how everyone is flipping tables still over “BD sucks and is a shit game.” No shit, but the quality of the game itself isn’t why any of us are here. The people are the game :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s been interesting seeing how the community as a whole has treated the progression of this CE compared to past ones. In a way, I’d say everyone was too kind to each other this era and it lead to the diplomacy spaghetti; we all knew there was a tick-limit from the start.

Remember the first time FLYD got LD+Damaged (PFH even showed them a screenshot of there being spies on that gate which made us all smash our head on a desk); TFI could have suicided there and broken open the GL front at tick ~1.2k. NA “outplayed” everyone as much as everyone else played themselves. A bunch of useless/useful idiots in the grand scheme of the era wanted to feel good about having a bunch of numbers next to their name instead of fighting in a war game. NA didn’t “sit and hide”, the rest of the world just couldn’t find the courage to sacrifice themselves for something bigger.

3 Likes

TFI suiciding 340 squads into 1000 wasn’t the play in my opinion lol @SetG never backs down from a fight issue was an agent got messed up sadly or flyd would have died earlier from a double damage

2 Likes

So who kills who? Wss vs flyd in an hour and 40min?