BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Units killed by nukes > Regular kills

6 Likes

9 Likes

Unfortunately missed a couple big moves over the past 48 hours. Seems as though we are witnessing the final stages of death from the AM alliance and HINI continues to hunt down the remaining WOOF and AM members. Though complete annihilation would require weeks of tireless fighting, it seems as though that may never come to fruition seeing a few choice broadcasts hinting that a final war may be here sooner rather than later… Should be an exciting 1300 ticks ahead of us. Additionally, the AT/Pepe side plot continues with fighting across the Africa-AA jump point. As we see an east/west fight emerge in the coming weeks it will be interesting to see where AT/SGC fits into the action.

9 Likes

They may have my colony, but they ain’t farming my army :cry:

7 Likes

39 posts were merged into an existing topic: CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

Someone liked my post on the thread, and I came across this again: So here is a solution to the tedius camp mechanism - #7 by Kenny

Wouldn’t this be an interesting mechanic now XD

1 Like

What if there are spams on it?

1 Like

admin eats it

5 Likes

I just got a suprise tokens gift from a friend.

To honor him I announce a “Nopy Meme” contest.

Best Meme will be awarded 150 reds. Decision in 24 hours and based on likes, general inpression and wit

GO!

8 Likes

how much do i get if i post nopy real picture

2 Likes

As long as you make a meme out of it you can use Nopy;s mom for all I care :stuck_out_tongue:

welp his face is a meme soooo xD

3 Likes

Sorry @Teaa ily but I want those reds :heart:

29 Likes

nopy crystals

23 Likes

I knew Moe would come with the fire memes

1 Like

While you all are memeing… and you discussing about this or that… this happened :expressionless:

26 Likes

Good to see GML back where they belong.

10 Likes

Update: Omertas 200+ veh got locked , so faker had to relocate to South Africa to save him.

11 Likes

Wth maybe I just enjoy the lovely weather of South Africa over the cold dreadful weather of AA

5 Likes

That too maybe, but omerta got saved in the process… The weather is better no doubts :smile:

4 Likes