BattleDawn Championship Era 3

Update: Omertas 200+ veh got locked , so faker had to relocate to South Africa to save him.

11 Likes

Wth maybe I just enjoy the lovely weather of South Africa over the cold dreadful weather of AA

5 Likes

That too maybe, but omerta got saved in the process… The weather is better no doubts :smile:

4 Likes

14 Likes

and here I am thinking you love mandark so much that you wanted to be close to him in his final hours. silly me.

5 Likes

People think what their IQ allows them to think .

2 Likes

If this was in the last 200 ticks of the era. I’d call this era CE3: Jebaited by GML

4 Likes

A little less than 1300 ticks are left for CE to reach its tick limit (Tick 2703 as of this writing ) and the winner is yet to be decided.
The main coalitions remaining are :

1. NA Coalition consisting of ZUES and ATOM ( and their subs) .
  2. HINI Coalition consisting of … (I lost count, sorry :p)

Relics:
5 Relics on the hands of NA coalition ( 1 GML, 4 ATOM and subs).
3 Relics on the hands of HINI
1 Relic belongs to SITH ( Star Platinum ) ( Which will probably handed over to HINI in the end game)
1 Relic belongs to SGC (Alfie)

Crystal Distribution :
In total NA Coalition holds 539 crystals
The rest of the world has 916 crystals ( Majority of these crystals are in close disposition of HINI
coaltition)
In total the world has 1455 ± 30 crystals (With a variation of 30 xtals at worst)
P.S. The numbers might not be exact aka human error.

With maximum amount of relics , NA coalition is on the front row for winning CE
So they might just try to camp for the rest of era (just as they did for the past 2703 ticks, looks like they really good at camping) (Only 1297 ticks left).

But, the era can easily go in favor of HINI as they can get hold of 5 relics with proper diplo and with the immense amount of crystals at their disposition (916 Crystals, which can also be obtained using proper diplo) can easily outscore NA.

Also maybe (just a guess) ,NA being such a big coalition and the ATOM counterpart filled with armatures can result in internal disputes towards the end of era (This usually happens because people were given high expectations at the start of the era, and most of these expectations are going to break towards to end and competitors offering better expectations , resulting in disputes/stabs/spying , and even if somehow, someone manages to calm them down, they will simply lose interest and result in drop in activity). We have already seen a few lately getting kicked and farmed from ATOM’s side because their ideas didn’t go in parr with their dictators. If this happens , this will a major turn over for NA coalition and probably the major result of their downfall.

Or, maybe HINI will kill them ezpz without a sweat, who knows :smiley:

Whatever happens, may be the best team win :smiley: . Cheers !

13 Likes

Hi Cedric salty jerk. :rofl: Nice try.

13 Likes

Only two memes? still 3 hours for the competition - are you seriously giving up this cool prize? Raising the prize to 200 reds :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If this somehow wins give the reds to doctor bones.

13 Likes

3 Likes

Wrong screenshot?

1 Like

And the winner goes to… Ta da Ta Dam… Moe, who has proven again that his skill off the field overpower anything

But not to worry young padawans, a kind gift was sent to the runner ups as well. I sure was overwhelmed with the amount of memes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CE Trash Talk. Bring the salt

So it begins

good luck

12 Likes

Here we go!

10 Likes

Reference to GML and ARM going ftw together on CE1 , but now on CE3 on opposite sides with GML in NA and ARM folks in HINI

14 Likes

12 Likes

Me :finally a worthy opponent

Also me:im untethered and my rage knows no bounds

16 Likes