Ways to Gather Blue Tokens

I just wanted to compile a list on the forum for every way you can get Blue Tokens. I wanted to organize it by difficulty to acquire and amount gained. Please reply with any other ways that you can get tokens that I have missed and I will add it here.

Daily bonus:

Day 6 and 7 reward you with 25 and 120 tokens respectively.
Difficulty - Minimal, just log in once a day
Reward - Decent amount, Although it takes a while to accumulate

Achievements:

Range from taking an outpost to being the number one player
Difficulty - Varies, From “Stupid Simple” to “May God Help You”
Reward - Quite good, But only available once each.

(I would like to acquire a list of every achievement, and the rewards each give exactly if anyone can help or do the research for me. Please and thank you!)

UFOs:

Gathering UFOs on the map may give 5 - 10 tokens (Need Confirmation, Wiki says nothing about it)
Difficulty - Simple if you know how, Achievement Guide has some tips (Look under “Caught 50 UFOs”)
Reward - Seems small, But adds up quickly

Free Tokens Menu:

Complete surveys for 10 - 20 tokens, Installs give 100 - 400, and purchases give 1000+
Difficulty - Unknown, I haven’t tried it
Reward - Probably not worth it for surveys, Installs and purchases are up for debate

Referrals:

May be down right now, Please confirm
Give a player your link and get 200 (Wiki says 50) tokens when the get to 30 power
Difficulty - Depends on your effort, You can just spam your link or try to help them get to 30 power as well
Reward - Hard to say, 200 is more than worth it but 50 is a little low

Verify Email:

Sends an Email to you to verify your account for 50 tokens
Difficulty - Any other game requires this to start
Reward - Not much, but super quick and easy

Wreckages:

Getting a wreckage gives you a chance at 25 - 50 tokens, but usually gives a fairly large amount of one resource.
Difficulty - Depends on ETA, Spawns every hour but you never know where
Rewards - Very few tokens after taking into account the reward chance, but still very good for other resources

Winning an Era: (Suggested by Crash and AlbinoAndPreto)

Win an era as a top player, alliance, or special condition. Depends heavily on what era you are in. Bonus rewards can be acquired in certain events. Number 1 gives thousands of tokens and decreases greatly the lower you go, according to the era you are in.
Difficulty - Hard, Unless you have a couple friends who work with you to get ahead
Reward - Large, Basically the biggest way to make tokens

5 Likes

Just win eras 4head

20 CHARSSSS

1 Like

i skimmed ur post but you seemed to have forgotten winning gets you alot of tokens… not really alot but yeah 3k approx. 3k goes by quick tbh

1 Like

Sometimes look out for special events or eras. Admins will sometimes be more active and reward activity with little games. I’ve done it a few times, I know simmen’s done it as well. I’m sure some other’s have too.

Also, i may also suggest you play on Galaxy 3. It’s the world I admin and at the moment, it’s fairly hard to not get blues if you play it this round with a few folks. Won’t necessarily be a lot, but blues are blues :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Idk if it’s been said or not but you can Daily bonus on BD and Galaxy to get double.

3 Likes