Taking Battle Dawn to the next level

I use bluestacks sometimes

1 Like

A stand-alone version of the game for PC would be nice, especially as steam blocks you running the same game on multiple devices at once, or multiple instances of the game on one device. It would stop you being able to use multiple tabs to do lots of eot moves quickly.

3 Likes

I don’t think this is a bonus lol. And i typically use my phone to refresh eot to watch for LD’s while i wait to turn on my computer since my laptop takes like 5 seconds to refresh minimum.

And now that I think about it, BD2 might not necessarily be tick based. It could be time based like Earth Arena. @Alexander are you willing to share if it will be tick based or not?

1 Like

do i keep my medals all i care about

2 Likes

No

2 Likes

ok i wont paly it then, im boat blyat all must bow their heads when speaking to someone of my skill

3 Likes

This actually looks insane

Seems like we have a really good team behind this, excited for the future of BD :slight_smile:

1 Like

How to sign up for alpha/beta testing?

2 Likes

Please tell me it doesn’t use flash.

3 Likes

it doesnt

Post must be at least 20 characters

1 Like

Thank god, now I can play during school. I was worried my education was becoming important for a second

7 Likes

Thank you everyone for the excitement and support. As I said before, this is something I wanted to do for myself as a player and for all the BD players new and old, who deserve a great BD experience for the years to come.

Special thanks to everyone boosting as your tokens together with my personal resources is what funds BD2. Keep it up please and 2020 will be a great year!

Finally there is one more special announcement coming soon! :wink: stay tuned

Daemon aka Andrei

25 Likes

CE3 is confirmed. Date incoming

12 Likes

Xmas came early boys

2 Likes

Seems like no one can play on steam :joy::joy: gonna need that app to come out sooner than later

3 Likes

Please still keep servers online still. I think i speak for many, I wont be able to download steam on a company computer.

3 Likes

Gives me the will to finally try BD again.

2 Likes

Its doing better than it has for quite a while hop on

1 Like

So Andrei, what’s soon? :wink: I’d say 18 days later is soon enough?

5 Likes

I hope there are plans on BD2 to improve the chat feature of the game. Right now our in game chat is pretty terrible imo. You can’t even copy chat from there to paste elsewhere.

5 Likes