Should Cosmin be allowed to finish CE?

Honestly why do you give a shit
Everyone who knows you will understand anyway

2 Likes

Silly Idea of mine -

You could be allowed to boost as well as share reds - But the cost to buy 10K reds for you (150$) , goes into charity and you give solid proofs of it.
Donate to any a NPO of your choice or Donate it towards Corona relief funds.
You Pay Money into BD to purchase reds , for every purchase - Admin keeps a track - And by the end of the week you donate an amount euqivalent to net purchases.

Because, Agreed the money from BD goes towards development of BD 2 - But thatā€™s is no doubt a benefit to you. Intangible asset. Youā€™d anyways fund for BD 2 development - So let some of the funding be through BD 1.

I guess itā€™s pretty Fair this way.

5 Likes

Yeah get those demands listed karen

5 Likes

Man just let it go you can tell the man is honest and just wants to play

3 Likes

Yes , and I voted for cosmin to play.
My post supports him to boost also - Have a careful read mate.

1 Like

Let him play, let him boost. In the long run, it only helps BD as a community. If every dollar he spends goes into developing BD2, thatā€™s another dollar to help make it a great game weā€™re all going to love, and community and a great game has ALWAYS been what this is about. Make it happen, people :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Play yes, boost no, simple as that. He has 50 squads, so if heā€™s any good he should be able to use them.

4 Likes

What does skill have to do with it? Its more like, if the server allows his army to live, it will live. He will also have to stay away from eot moves. Its the new playstyle on bd

2 Likes

99% of the deaths (that Ivā€™e watched occur in real-time anyway) have been due to people sending stupidly long distances or not covering their origins. Everyone has to deal with the lag, it doesnā€™t discriminate teams.

3 Likes

And the owner would make sure to upgrade the servers or do shiit about it if the game lags and stuff

1 Like

Maybe in your pepega african war, but down here in AA, 50% of deaths are server lags, 30% are ions, and 20% are from sleepy heads

9 Likes

I would argue in the african wars where we have more ops and still super laggy we still didnā€™t mess up our eots and its just a 1 day war :smiley:
you guys been using that as an excuse for a couple of days now

1 Like

thatā€™s because people like to flex that they can do 00:10 second eots and then wonder why they lost squads >:)

but theres like 1k+ squads between 10+ teams flying in a tiny area, thats gotta be a huge strain right?

6 Likes

probably I agree but lets just agree that eot is screwed up and if your gonna risk more than 3 squads know your just suiciding at that point
I had to move my army 2min game crashed still had time to login from puffin if I didnā€™t would be dead

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a big point of BD2.

1 Like

give the game a break, the Platform BD was made on is 15 years old at this point, many of the code it uses are out of date and ancient. There is very little that can be done to improve it other than buliding the entire game from scratch (Hopefully which is what BD2 is doing)

7 Likes

for the record, iā€™m fighting in AA and havenā€™t had any issues with EOT. knocks on wood

3 Likes

This isnā€™t about the people who know him. Itā€™s about the people who donā€™t.

He damnwell has to justify his actions as the owner of the game, or he isnā€™t communicating clearly.
Iā€™m upset that it wasnā€™t advertised before CE that he was playing. Thatā€™s a failure in communication from an owner to the player base, when it was otherwise udnerstood that he WASNā€™T playing.
He has since cleared this up and apoligized, and made clear exactly how everything works to the people who donā€™t understand.

But turning around and saying he doesnā€™t have to do that because the people who know him will undnerstand is disingenous and alienating to everyoen not in your circle.

The fact that you canā€™t realize this means youā€™re pretty out of touch with this entire discussion. Stop defending your friend and realize that no one is attacking his character. A lot of people are just upset at the lack of communication and felt cheated, and rightly so.

11 Likes

Yes, I agree with Leightchie on thisā€¦there are many players not in Cosminā€™s circleā€¦who do play the game and spend a lot of money themselvesā€¦and form teams and support teamsā€¦I just believe transparency in this matter is all that people who are not in that circle really wanted, as many built teams on the presumption that they would not be having to fight the owner of BD and his circle since it was initially communicated that he would not playā€¦this is all. The poll will speak for itself, as many seem to want to allow Cosmin to continue the era and so he shall. No one disagrees that Cosmin has a love for this gameā€¦if he didnā€™t he wouldnā€™t have taken his personal money to buy the gameā€¦and he sure wouldnā€™t be working on a BD2ā€¦but the disappointment of some to find out after the fact that Cosmin chose to play after saying he would not without all the facts being presented until 800 ticks into the era, probably made a lot of this bigger than what it could have been if it was known from the start.

And with thatā€¦off we go back to playing CEā€¦including Cosmin.

8 Likes

do you know how many ppl say they quit but they cant stop planting worlds?? its just so fun and addictive that u end up playingā€¦its not as big a deal as ppl are making it to be.

5 Likes