Should Cosmin be allowed to finish CE?

I understand you might not like him but well you go a bit 2 far maybe? :expressionless:

3 Likes

As a neutral Im cool with him playing however regardless of his choice if whoever he is supporting starts to win they are going to get a lot of hate like how alex got that one e1

1 Like

Eh u gona make cosmin more famous than me

4 Likes

besides you being in Madagascar. Who even are you lol

So apparently I canā€™t vote cause I literally just made this account, as Iā€™ve never been active on forums before. Admin plz help! You know me haha. That being said, I just wanted to clarify a few things about boosting and income; I know what Iā€™m talking about cause Iā€™m the manager of a small business who works closely with the owner.

The way Cosminā€™s boosting will work is that when he buys reds, heā€™s paying money into his own company - essentially an investment. He will then take a certain salary from the total income of the company itself. This is almost always a fixed amount, and does not fluctuate based on the income of the company. So while people saying him boosting is essentially paying himself, theyā€™re not totally wrong, but theyā€™re also not totally right either. Cosmin is only taking a specific salary, and any money he spends on the game for personal use has to come from that salary, just like anyone else. Heā€™ll only see that money back and practically gain from it if and when he chooses to sell the company. Until that point, heā€™s not really getting anything ā€œfor freeā€.

So, with that being said, I see no reason why he shouldnā€™t be allowed to boost just like the rest of us.

1 Like

Im fine with him continuing to play so long as he continues to not boost and not exploit his position as owner in any way.

Ive spoken with management and Im confident they are doing a great job monitoring this era and ensuring a level playing field.

My only gripe is that I wished it was announced before the start of the era that cosmin would play rather than now.

5 Likes

Yeah get those demands listed karen

1 Like

I donā€™t remember there being /that/ much hate. I remember more salt from the ā€˜farewell Simmenā€™ era :stuck_out_tongue:

It may almost always be a fixed amount, but it doesnā€™t change the fact that it makes it impossible for other players to match his boosting since he probably bases his salary off of expected or actual CE3 revenue.

Also its not the same as an investment, an investment would be buying more server infrastructure or hiring designers to make a new era theme. He would just be buying ingame currency, which is going to have the same effect on his salary as any other playing buying reds would have.

3 Likes

Be careful, donā€™t think I wouldnā€™t. :wink:

1 Like

not how it works but ok

and you need to chill with your use of words.

5 Likes

ay, while you are at it, send some this way :smiley:

2 Likes

I like you and you know it but with the way you talk you are losing your points. Thats not a way to speak. You just throw insults.

1 Like

Hi Arf,

I can understand your frustration with Cosmin playing as I too had concerns before CE started, and openly shared my thoughts on forums and I was blazed for my thoughts by others in BD, but hey that is ok as I donā€™t have to follow the crowd on this nor will I.

That said, I donā€™t think calling Cosmin crude names helps support an argument against this and only seems to hurt the argument. Just my thoughts though which may not amount to a hill of beans any way.

6 Likes

yeah, investment was just a way to explain it as simply as possible - youā€™re right that its not really an investment. That being said, he is not necessarily changing his salary at all based on CEā€™s income. Like I said, he mostly gets paid a fixed amount no matter what the income of the company is, and although it is possible that he just increases the amount of money he gets for a short period after CE, its more likely that heā€™d just take a distribution at that point.

Either way, its misleading to say that he can boost more than anyone else because other people boosting funds his boosting - thatā€™s not really how it works. If I spent $300 boosting reds, its not as if he instantly gets $300 that he can then spend buying the same amount of reds.

1 Like

Imposter alert. Seems this Arf is not the actual Arf that is playing CE3 in War.

6 Likes

I was going to say, the ARF I knew was a pretty chill dude. His skype avatar is a cute sheep!

1 Like

@Cosmin1980 @Alexander

I hope next poll be about getting better servers.

20 Likes

Stupid logic.
Donā€™t apply corporate character of the company laws here.
Itā€™s 0 outflow of money - now or later - Irrespective of the taxes.
Irrespective of which money he uses to buy reds - His money goes into BD accounts which is owned by him.
So the money is back to him - If he purchases the legit way.
Thatā€™s 0 outflow of money.
Salary taken by the owner = Profits distributed.
It his nothing to do with him realising profits upon sale , lol. Youā€™re really bad at basic accounting.

So he could boost any amount he wants to - Thatā€™s why he isnā€™t allowed to boost or share reds.
Heā€™s not an employee , or doesnā€™t earn salary on a commision basis wrt to boosting done of CE. So stop with your bs explanations already.

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve said it before but I will say it again. BD is not my job or a source of personal income for me. Itā€™s a hobby and a passion. Everything we make we put into developing BD2.

Those who know me also know I used to boost more than most way before I got involved with BD in any way. I have been lucky enough to have a job that allows me to do that. If anything this era has been completely atypical for me. I have under 50 squads and thatā€™s all made from mass boosts. Anyone who looks at the number of units I recruited can figure that out by themselves.

Anyways, my message is this: everything we make from this CE goes to BD2 not to my pocket. So I couldnā€™t boost from it even if I wanted to

15 Likes