Rant @ You 'Vet' Players

Hope u get well sooooooon… And we get more salty bcs and post sooon

Sakrie, you have a point.
By all accounts, good luck with your Ph.D and hopefully you’ll get well soon.

I mean I am by all accounts well again, it was just a month of pain and I’ve had worse than that playing F3 and E3.

Salty BC’s are too old school for me now, there’s more reach and longer term visibility on the forums. However, every time you get squads killed by a random noob colony I prefer to keep the fear of “maybe that’s Pat being a dick” out there.

PFH never dies as long as the spirit of salt lives on.

2 Likes

Its not even sleep that makes people lose armies, you got friends to wake you up. What makes bd sad is the fact that one mistake from missing a tick due to having too much fun in real life and forgetting, could mean your era ended

6 Likes

i die to both

sometimes i keep my alerts off phone to sleep soundly

sometimes i simply forget to log in during the day

dont really care

1 Like

I dont think you are right at all. I think you are riding the “hate everything” bandwagon thats been going on for years.

Its cool to be different and hate the normies.

3 Likes

What a constructive comment that adds to the discussion using the thoughts behind your opinion. /s

Is it a bandwagon or has it been the general trend of the game? If it is a bandwagon but has been going on for years in this game, then isn’t that the current social state of the game?

So you are saying that the ‘normies’ are the vets who act like I described in the OP? Why not call out “normal behavior” if it is negatively impacting the community (because you can’t deny BD has fallen off over the years). I have no idea where you are going with any of your comment besides trying to insult me.

2 Likes

Im saying that in the grand scale of things, it has become cool inside of western civilization to “hate”. Its cool to call people out and its cool to be controversial.

Your post is a grandstand and serves no purpose outside of attempting to trigger people. Who cares if a player is a vet or what play style teams use? Does it win? Then its effective. Does it lose? Then why even bring it up? It sounds to me like you havnt been able to get in on the winning trend(which as far as i know has been in use since i quit) and are sore about it.

2 Likes

Honey, I don’t remember the last time I played a non-event era trying to actually win.

whoosh is the sound of you missing the entire point of my rant because you just want to try to insult me

I didn’t say the methods I called out were ineffective, if anything they became the ‘norm’ on BD because they were effective and the “easiest way to win”. It also (directly, as I argued in the OP) is negatively impacting future eras of BD which is why you bring up the ‘meta’ of a video game.

Really? I thought my OP was actually fairly benign and obviously an attempt at creating discussion among “the in-crowd” as to how we can become a more accepting community to try to retain new players when BD2 is released.

I’m sorry you have such a jaded, Nihilistic attitude about the World. I like to live with hope that things change for the better when you put effort in, instead of just existing with the current status quo.

3 Likes

You refer to yourself as the most annoying player in the game and how you did all this cool stuff totally on your own and how you are better than other people.

You tell people who consistently win eras to “prove it” even tho they clearly win more than you. They have nothing to prove to you. Your whole post is a grandstand.

3 Likes

So are you just here to attack me personally or do you have anything to actually contribute to the community?

I covered your thread-relevant comments already in my OP Q&A, as I pointed out once already to somebody acting similarly to you here Rant @ You 'Vet' Players

Anything else is really just you derailing the thread with personal attacks :wink:

2 Likes

The idea is to derail the thread. You are grandstanding and attention seeking with arrogance disguised as wisdom and foresight. This entire thread is pointless. People shouldnt give up winning tactics. It is a competitive game, players should be doing everything within the rules to win.

2 Likes

I’m going to continue to make fun of you for stating the absolutely obvious because I LITERALLY began this with “Welcome to my shitpost”

You aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed, are you? Is that why you’ve got that shiny military uniform? You are good at following instructions without any actual thought.

Now, let’s get back to the topic at hand. Don’t make me call the Admin(s) because you can’t keep your hate-boner for me in your pants.

1 Like

Wow, insulting my military service by calling me simple? Clever.

By all means, call the admins. I would love to here their take on this.

3 Likes

This is a dumb thread. That’s my take.

9 Likes

If you’re talking about the era I’m thinking about I think all three CwL, SGC, and Neutron were in that era lol. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what is wrong with you?

1 Like

i thought u quit bro be free from these forums

1 Like

Still got about a week left on E5

2 Likes

I think you mean to say ATOM not Neutron. Neutron is one person, ATOM isn’t.

But I have no clue what you guys are really talking about hehe.

1 Like