Old player returning and looking for clan!

Hey guys,
I played years ago in the Earth servers under the clan [impulse] and also AL, I saw in the forums some people who played in AL are still around like the great @Seaweed lol, just wanted to say hi and also would love to join up with a decently experienced group for whichever earth server will be restarting first!
Cheers

4 Likes

Welcome back to BD. I believe E3 will restart by the end of the week. Hopefully you can find a team to play with there.

1 Like

I appreciate it!! Happy to see a solid amount of players still active too.

2 Likes

Dood what was your name back then? The game kinda sucks now (depopulated) and everyone is waiting for the next CE, then after that a new battledawn is coming out. Give a world a shot, but it blows, seriously.

2 Likes

Ahhh shoot that’s not good to hear lol, this game was so good back in the day! Hmm I can’t even remember my name, I was in [i] Impulse under you guys (AL) and then a couple rounds later I was in AL and I’m not sure where you went but that may’ve been the last time I played. I seriously can’t remember my old name damn… maybe it was Mafia?

1 Like

i know mafia , he is indian. Played around 10 eras with him, u dont seem like him. (Kuldeep)

1 Like

Are you that guy in AL who used have an avatar of a girl in bikini?

1 Like

hes not albanian if he had a girl in a bikini as an avatar, his fucking name is skanderbeg

4 Likes

@hariscapo hahah you got that right. No I’m not the Indian mafia and no I didn’t have a bikini as my pic. Nevertheless, I didn’t know they were making a new BD, hopefully its good, any news on it at all?

You may go through this particular thread on Battle Dawn 2 if you haven’t went through it yet.