Official Draft Era F4

I checked Orange land and among the first neutral colony i found that had res ops was Geordy with his medals shown. He was drafted by orange team
Just saying he was an orange draft that now has no team so if he is spamming its actually fair

Outsiders perspective

3 Likes

geordy isnt spamming he isnt part of the team anymore but we parted on good terms, dont worry about it spammers are part of the game unfortunately, but they cant really effect a 30 man team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

map is changing now guys!

6 Likes

The RED/ORANGE line will continue to be a shitshow for many many ticks to come.

It’s pure chaos over there, armies are made of complete nonsense and not afraid of crashing.

4 Likes

Keep watching…

2 Likes

So far pretty fun lol, lets hope it stays that way ha

3 Likes

The Green/Blue line is where the action is at with lots of coordination and planning on both sides

4 Likes

and then there’s the red/orange war. Basically both just keep going further into the other’s territory and neither is backing down. I think by tick 500 they’ll just switch sides :joy:

13 Likes

Two of the ones in green got unbanned and continue to rush dmg and launch them at us, dont know why its being allowed

1 Like

Kill on GRN (by BLUE) on Susanoo’s base (Uchidori) - tick 90

unfortunately they ended up disbanding after getting locked and damaged a few times

what they had left basically -

11 Likes

Black ops squad (red team) resume of the day
Number 3 army disbanded after getting locked virused

10 Likes

RIP, was calling for 20 minutes solid and didn’t answer.

I’m ready for the mayhem at this EOT. At this point, RED and ORANGE will kill each other off and BLUE will get the easy win :wink:

6 Likes

trajic is here. BLUE has no chance, their mind is too weak.

6 Likes

another clean kill for the red squad after orange use 5 ions

11 Likes

good job showing your squad’s whole armies, Bill. That will be super useful for the other 2 teams lmao

4 Likes

WE DON’T CARE WE KILL EVERYONE SHOOOOO
REDFTW
beside its a draft era its for fun and sharing good brs :slight_smile:

18 Likes

BILL didn’t have to show the full BR for us to get it Sakrie. I feel like this comment was only made because you’re salty about the loss…
IMO its nice from a watchers point of view to see a full br then just dead armies. So thank you bill :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m salty 10 out of 30 players were playing the past 3 days

3 Likes

As tick 100 fast approaches, and teams getting kills on all fronts, the map and scores are as follows:

Its still early days yet, with no team yet cemeting a clear lead. As players started getting proper armies, lets see if we can crash the serves for a full tick :wink: !

(Tick 95)

4 Likes

how do you know that?

3 Likes