Official Draft Era F4

Because I am on the team?

2 Likes

Green got some kills on red but Jazz wont post brs grr

4 Likes

Go tell the duffus to be a man and put them up

7 Likes

stay salty we’re dealing with inactives too… you have no idea how many calls went into this whole exchange, how many missed opportunities we had. don’t act like you have it harder when your team tried to overpower us through relocating over the border and then it flopped :sunny: shoutout to @Silentden <3

4 Likes

nothing new happening. Orange lost a sliver of land to red and it seems as all other fronts are seeing no major movement.

3 Likes

Bleh thats the story in every team, We have all sat making 1000 calls to get people to move 2 ticks from A to B. In fact 10/30 actively playing is similar to or might be better than us .

3 Likes

C’mon guys fuck everything, mistakes happen, armies die, we lose land, we gain land.
That’s all part of the game, just have faith in yourself and in your team mates and play the game :slight_smile:
Goodluck to all…

3 Likes

Mini kill from me

6 Likes

I’m surprised that many were expecting that since players have given their names for draft meant they were going to play actively or seriously.

2 Likes

well hitmo you havent been willing to participate in it, because if you did you would understand this is tottally for fun, just read my first post about it should explain every motive of this era

1 Like

no matter what people say, most people are responding promptly to calls and trying. The era is quite fun and ik orange and green cant pretend no one is loggin cuase we see them moving quite hard en mass . Green Blue front is a mess that has hit a standstill with both sides have 150+ squads across the front.

suicide done right from last night which i forgot post

6 Likes

Another kill

7 Likes

Era looks awesome fun!
Feels bad that I can’t play rn.

Do post BRs please, it keeps us all posted and will be super useful for @Claw’s after movie as well :slight_smile:

Who even are you? You just spout complete nonsense 90% of the time.

I am an irrelevant useless idiot. If you dont believe there being 150+ squads each on green blue front you are welcome to do scans and see for yourself

3 Likes

tick 129
looks as if red has moved a little more. also seems as if reserve alliance has someone planted in the west
but yea, im sure yall can see colors so no reason for me to make commentary other then that i am bored

5 Likes

you seem like the type to count spams as “squads”. One of these is not like the other.

E: not derailing the thread with more comments. We aren’t even arguing the same topic here, you’re trying to defend something I didn’t even bring up.

The era is quite fun and ik orange and green cant pretend no one is loggin cuase we see them moving quite hard en mass

Big arrows =/= activity, my dude.

I said do scans and you can check the figures that are coming.
If we go to spams theres maybe 300 here on both sides.

why do you keep going after people for making posts commentating on the era?

and you can’t tell me people aren’t trying, every front has a lot going on. Even the one you relocated into! At least I’m having fun!

sakrie

11 Likes

But, people aren’t trying :stuck_out_tongue:

I get nuked to 0 at some point in 50% of the eras I play for fun, is that supposed to be some sort of “gotcha” image? I’ll be waiting for you guys to slip up against BLUE and GRN.

Actually, please send some nukes to let me know I’m clean of spies. I’ve already caught at least 4-5.