Official Draft Era F4

And we are off!

Map / Players / Alliances are as follows @ tick 2. Many colour changes come, but this is certainly beautiful. - Special mention to the mass boost rolling at tick 2 (going to be some juciy res for the non-boosters this era)

11 Likes

BLUE is red, GRN is blue, RED is green, OR3G is white.
My eyes… :crazy_face:

9 Likes

why do you lie, unlike everyone else we are actually our assigned colour

5 Likes

Tick 26 - An Orange member has relocated into RED territory (I believe?) and started causing mayhem.

Skirmishes continue along all borders. The map grows prettier every tick as alliances drop ops and get conqs.

8 Likes

Blue/Green front be like;

spam

13 Likes

@Gaurav - I do believe it was the way they got picked up… LOL

We’re not entirely sure why the first tick did that, but we’ve taken some small measures to prevent it and are gambling on it being a one time thing. If it happens again, we’ll probably just make F2 run at an offset (e.g. ticks occur at :35, :05 instead of :30, :00), we’ve already taken the necessary steps to implement that change just in case this event ends up too heavy :slight_smile:

My actual suspicion is that the cause was that no tick has run on F4 for years, so the server still had to cache the database to its memory and this dramatically slowed down the first tick.

13 Likes

Team Chaos wouldn’t want it any other way <3 Bane knew what he was doing by drafting who he did :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

0m0

commissioner conquered. Era over we win

10 Likes

where can i sign up for reserves

1 Like

Tick 52!

Most borders are relatively similar, however it looks to be absolute mayhem between the Orange / Red border.

Br wise, I heard that someone in Red lost a few squads? But no major losses from anyone. Very competitive game play by all teams! (However I’m only really focusing on my border so there could be a few I’ve missed) Be sure to post if you get some juicy ones!

8 Likes

3 mass boosts and bar at 34% by tick 53, insane boosting

3 Likes

Yeap. It’s honestly pretty funny to watch from our point of view. I’m enjoying the era and the unique opportunities and situations already.

Orange has killed 2 armies today; one from BLUE valued at 14.5k gold, 4k lumber, and 105 soldiers and the other from RED valued at 19.2k gold, 6.2k lumber, and 130 soldiers.

Dare ye attack the clearly non-boosting alliance and risk losing it all? :wink:

E: Did BLUE just suicide more Cav squads? tut, tut. Another 15.8k gold, 4.8k lumber, and 110 soldiers down the drain. #OrangeYouGlad?

2 Likes

What the actual f k is this guys? People planting to troll us and looks like its only against us…

4 Likes

Server being plagued by lag every BOT. 0/10

2 Likes

Obviously somebody is terrified of our non-boosting team.

(Multi-check? We are suspicious.)

2 Likes

The community promised to kill such scumbags… smh

2 Likes

@Malicewolf man, we do not even need to say anything. Just ban this shit right away, don’t even check. Ppl planting with 0 Achiev. Not to mention NS’ alliance… New players? Do not come with this shit lol

Ilona is too braindead to understand anything.

21 Likes

Yep, Malice banned a few multi accounts in both green and blue territories. I’d assume they’ll be getting the ban hammer as soon as malice logs.

On some other News 80 cavs of Orange were disbanded after being locked / damaged by blue. (Might not be exactly 80, but it was around that)

5 Likes

Thank you @AussieFaker for updating us with all this nice information, I believe everyone is having fun! Several told me it would be a side vs side 1v1 battle like all other eras but I’m glad 70 ticks and the map hasnt changed almost at all, and I hope its the same tick 1000 :stuck_out_tongue:
However we still aren’t seeing BRs? :open_mouth:

5 Likes