Mars 2 - Era 105

Mars 2 has reset, and it’s a 3 player alliance size limit this time!

Expect some garrisons and an opened-up admin colony early on in the era (a little after tick 100).

Prizes for the era are:
Rank 1 alliance: 6000
Rank 2-5 alliances: 800
Rank 6-10 alliances: 500

4 Likes

Good Luck Everyone !!

1 Like

GoodLuck everyone for this era!

1 Like

Seems Like Plo is chilling this era with his teammate from last era…will they decide to play and steal the win or just sit around and just watch.

3 Likes

PLO is best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow 6k blues :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

LOL , That’s the most hypocritical line.

2 Likes

welp i was gonna create a new topic, but found theo already made one :frowning:

Tick 255

R1 alliance has pretty good lead and land cover. However, their leader has temp ban, wonder what happened there LOL

So, any wars? or just another battlehug m2 for blues, like some of the past few?

5 Likes

I think people just here for blues.

Only war is between BDL and uzi atm.

4 Likes

I guess this is a good time to stab the R1 team when their leader is prema but the question is who will take advantage of this with them having 1 member down :slight_smile: Lets see who has the guts to kill R1 cause last era was boring just letting Plo win

3 Likes

He got unbanned, it was temp ban(orange smoke) ban was only a day

5 Likes

BDL BDLS,as , BDLx , Wow , nah, wp,we any many more vs Ci.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Let me correct you on that one

It’s BDL, BDLs, BDLx vs. Solo, Solo (previously CI), PXR, and Ash

Update: JW just joined Solo’s side

4 Likes

I wasnt active this era but from what i can see , BDL has more power than all Solo and allies combined , yet they seem to be loosing ground…

Solo also seems to have lost 2 players , Seems like this wars gonna be interesting …

6 Likes

crown dont lie …we wasnt with noone at the begging when you backstabbed us…you had 8 allainces vs 1 dont lie bro…the whole world knows how bad you are man.

1 Like

and jw was with us from the beginning thier Ci sub.

Lmao we didn’t backstab you bud, our nap ended on tick 200. You were also the first to declare war when we declined to downgrade a missile silo and you attacked it.

Don’t pretend like you don’t have the alliances I mentioned marked blue, it’s BDL against the world at the moment.

You keep trash talking and saying people are bad, something must be wrong with you if you constantly feel the need to elevate yourself. I only feel bad for you at this point.

4 Likes

Solo is going down REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Any insights into what just happened and why BDL disbanded?

1 Like