M1 era 75 New Era

Hangin around? I’m unfortuante to even know that dude. I dont want anything to do with that guy lol

1 Like

4 Likes

Original kong player you say? (: Yet you were stupid enough to plan things against someone who was ready to give you the win?

4 Likes

Probably he didn’t want a free/easy win?

2 Likes

How are you going to reply to a joke with a rebuttal, lighten up brother

3 Likes

Yeet was a supermech player who moved to BD lol , KongBD died before he came to know of BD.

6 Likes

KILLER units got killed by oxolust.

5 Likes

Boring era :frowning:
Let’s all quit and sleep …

4 Likes

3 Likes

@hassanshakoor lol hyperion is a noob hahahah he is KRATOS FROM LAST E2 xd he tried to be best but never suceed

good kill :slight_smile:
is plo winning?

2 Likes

If i recall correctly Kratos survived the whole era of e2, you were the first to die in the DoE vs TFO war :joy: you lasted 12 ticks stfu

3 Likes

ppb no one cares you
lets play wıth your 12ach frıends haha

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:yeet I think u r still learning?

Lamo I joined TFO when they were in war and BL asked me to join I pushed Greenland covered it but as I was jw I dont have that much army to kill riptide and 8ball still I used my spy but they just wanted to conquer me I let them do that xd I left my army in a op and let them kill it as it was of no use mix army xd

I relocated to aa then u can see I never lost army but I killed armies with my bros

Tbh TFO was a good alliance but cause all of us belong to families and our friends were playing the era ,when we were killing HTK we have been forced to leave them alone :roll_eyes:as everyone was aware we can kill them

I am saying kratos a noob because he got 400 vechs but he was afraid of taking fights he just sniped and sometimes tried to come in frontline but he rollback after some ticks

Yeet I think UK DOE was never able to come in aa as we were ready because of lack in production we were not able to go in sa anyway u all came aa and then get kill

By the end of e2 I got 280 tanks only to kill HTK but nvm they were defended by there master abdul😂

Yeet u should know the stuff before replying :wink::wink:

ppbhardwaj
Decent enemy of HTK

1 Like

Can you shut up ppb. U are literally just a can of flaming shit. No one cares you are a decent enemy of HTK or you commenting on random posts trying to incite people.

Play an era well or win some actual eras and then start posting shit talk. Otherwise please spare our eyes from your autism. My IQ drops when i read your posts

6 Likes

hehehe excel u replied :wink:

1 Like

You know sometimes you can just misuse your trust 3 level power, just one flag from you and voila the post is down. :wink:

2 Likes

i didnt flag anything lmao

1 Like

I know you didn’t I’m suggesting you to misuse your power to flag ppb’s posts if you are finding them too annoying.

3 Likes

As an esteemed and respected lvl 3 user that would be an abuse of power. My lover fluff would be disappointed in me so i must refrain

9 Likes

How about i give you a 1vs1 with HTK? (: show how good you are because i know how good HTK is but as far as i have seen you’ve always lost every single era you played against me. you know you can trash talk only when you actually beaten someone to realise them how bad they are but trying to trash talk like this wont get you anywhere.

And as far as vinci is concerned he played with us when you didnt even know shit about this game. his team is not strong because of us but because he knows how to lead and play war actively while you got your own team killed on galaxy thinking you can actually beat. i think this much is enough. let me know when you are free and ill give you HTK (:

3 Likes