M1 era 75 New Era

@Riptide Nice stab moron. You and someone else died with 12 hours of war on a 1 ticker.

And just to break down how it happened, riptide and another player went straight for a colony even though we had a much larger army right next to them. We eot attacked when they were 2 ticks away, completely trapping them.

Even funnier is that they were sitting on a shield and had reinforcements on the way to their origin. They recalled a tick early and hit without several squads of reinforcements. Still would have died but might have broken our armor

8 Likes

correction SUCKTIDE*

5 Likes

Quit the ambiguous bullshit and please tell me another era where I have stabbed.

1 Like

you never stabb you always lose lmao xD

2 Likes

I wont deny that, i indeed have not won an era yet and have a lot to learn. I will standby that I am not a stabber though.

2 Likes

Come play an era with me, Iā€™ll teach you to win and you wonā€™t have to play on a team that backstabs, or maybe you will have to :wink: . Maybe you arenā€™t a stabber, but you are on a team that stabbed. Besides, everyone of us on this forum have probably stabbed a few times in our BD career itā€™s part of the game. Donā€™t get all upsetā€¦forums are for fun game banterā€¦no one is attacking you directly as a personā€¦we give you a hard timeā€¦it makes things more interestingā€¦

Seriously though, if you ever want to play an era with meā€¦hit me up. Iā€™d love to teach you some stuff. It took good players teaching me before I got my first win. And since then Iā€™ve taught a lot of players.

6 Likes

Yeet, from what Iā€™ve seen of you, youā€™ve had horrendous luck in terms of teams youā€™ve played with and Iā€™ve probably seen you die more than any other player these last few months. But you have very impressive grit and you dont quit, when my team fought yours a few months back most of your guys gave up within hours but you kept spamming us for days.
I saw the same last E2 and in others.
You have great potential and you clearly want to learn - someone like Angel who has years of experience and many contacts would be fantastic for you in terms of improving you as a player and really elevating your name in the community (honestly youā€™re a bit of a punchline at the moment) Absolutely take her up on that offer

And honestly, stabbing isnt that big of a deal. Literally everyone has done it. Rememberā€¦ NAPs are made to be broken :wink:

7 Likes

Yes, Yeet youā€™re awesome. I love seeing you in this community and hope to see more of you in future eras!

If youā€™re ever wanting to play with me, just hmu :3 Iā€™m much nicer when Iā€™m green, I promise.

( Though I agree, stabbing is a natural thing and sometimes itā€™s quite necessary unless you want to watch your opportunity of winning slip by. )

7 Likes

How tf am I getting era invites by bitching lmao this is a first, thanks guys

4 Likes

Bitching on forums is like having a normal conservation LOL

6 Likes

Because, I saw you say that you have never won an era, and I have seen you trying hard since I came back to BD. You have potential, you just need a good team.

3 Likes

Yeeeeeet

1 Like

@Yeet play with Angelwings or Alfie, they are among the most honorable players, and SGC is a great family to be apart of. I would take you into one of my teams if I played more consistently.

1 Like

Stop teaching bad things to newbs :expressionless:

1 Like

Tick 189
08%20PM

00%20PM

BFM vs xD

In the ticks following the start of the BFM, KKND, WY vs xD war, KKND gained a foothold on the xD island and pushed forward, conquering two members of xD, but no major kills took place.
BFM began to rebuild after their loss early in the war. As for WY, they havent done much that Iā€™ve seen. Soon, BFM was pushing forward again and spamming heavily again, conquering xD member GiorgioTsoulkalos, where this battle took place:

On other fronts, as more and more xD squads arrived at the frontline, KKNDā€™s push slowed to a halt at the center of the middle island. The two fighting teams became locked in a stalemate. In the dancing that followed xD lost about 5-6 squads total in small brs but neither side suffered any real losses. At tick 183 xD sued for peace with KKND and reforged a NAP until 350. In return KKND was allowed to keep any land and ops they had taken. As of now, it is a 1v1 between BFM and xD.

4 Likes

7 Likes

lol yeetofkongBD , when did that happen

6 Likes

Because Iā€™m an established, original kong player of course

2 Likes

Iā€™m leader of WY, and this is the first time i broke a nap with any team i lead. I admit, that we stabbed. Iā€™m not proud of it, neither do i endorse it. If stabbing is what is required to win eraā€™s too bad then, as long as i lead i dont think i will ever win, however, i want to change that.

@XD : Iā€™m sorry. I broke the nap. I understand if u never trust me ever again. But yeahā€¦Just wanted to let u know.

~BMW

5 Likes

Are you the same guy who was hanging around with RenoKaye last E1?

1 Like