M1 era 73~ 3 on 1

Nah, you do have to hold yourself above the others in your actions especially when you are purely playing for pride anyway.

You undo everything you just stood for by trying to play with the same dirty-tactics and sad payoffs.

Shame. That’s not what trolling or fighting for honor is. Shame.

2 Likes

You’re boring, please shh

1 Like

Before what? Before I start posting more Screenshots of your pathetic behavior on this era?

I sure do know a lot for somebody who only showed up again 4 days ago. I can’t imagine the amount of trashy behavior of yours I can dig up if I stick around for a little longer.

3 Likes

You still talking about an era you’re not playing? Do us all a favour and shh please.

If you’re not going to do something about it keep quiet. Thanks.

1 Like

Who tf you are? Talking trash like mad ass, are you the one being paid to talk trash on forum like rest?

2 Likes

He is the prime example of an angry kid that has lost too many times, now he takes his anger out on forums. He has become very brave, when he did play, he didnt have the balls to talk this much because he would had to back it up

But each to their own. It’s boring now so
I won’t entertain it :slight_smile: adios

1 Like

Honey, that’s all Iv’e ever done (but actually backed it up with fighting instead of your pathetic ‘diplomacy’ nonsense).

ANTRAX still ‘loves’ for me because I would trash-talk him while fighting him (and won more times than lost against a heavy booster while doing nothing myself).

3 Likes

But still you’re irrelevant in BD and I can tell you’re wound up now by the amount of time you keep editing your posts :slight_smile:

Take a break mate

1 Like

it’s more because I come up with something even more ridiculous/better to say while I’m taking the piss.

Hey Traj, can you stay on-topic for once, this thread is about M1 and not for flaming individuals? I’m not in this era, you are, and I was contributing to the conversation by posting relevant screenshots of your (coward) behavior. Now, instead of attempting to flame somebody posting clear facts with picture evidence (me), how about try to stay on-topic.

There’s a new separate thread for if you want to flame me specifically (which is all you seem to want to do). I’m providing to the M1 discussion, you are not.

2 Likes

oi, say another word and I’m going to come out of holidays early and whoop yo ass

4 Likes

please cum out of holidays early and whoop my ass faker :relieved:

3 Likes

Oh myy goshh
My cute gays

3 Likes

On that gluten free diet and try’n to stay non-toxic, but this forum got me like:

4 Likes

Where u been bro? Min 20 djxofldm

1 Like

I’ve been around bro. just goofing off. haven’t played serious in a long time

2 Likes

since this forum only picked up traction now ill give a quick summary of era

first there were 2 main teams tick 1, CHES and G
I planted around tick 9 or 10 and joined an open team ( now NJ)

NJ and ches were on same island and ches declared war, NJ handily beat CHES but in the time G and subs conquered most of world
Around tick 180 G went to war with NJ the first post is from around tick 250 showing power gaps, the top 3 were G and subs sometime later an alliance formed U and they basically danced with AL while we held S and G , altho AL did manage to get some attacks of,
Stalemate ensured for a long time with only S losing occasional units, It would be nice to know that most of us were conqoured, We identified a spy in us, and if he wasnt a spy he was someone who wanted to lose, This was done as 2 times great chances came to split and kill G, but the first time despite him saying he would be there he disappeared, this was no problem as RL is important, the second time we saw he was needed and me, ponka and jainam all called him like 50 times each for 1,5 hours and we spammed his whatsapp as well, and he didnt come, again np, but he was online and read every message we spammed him for the entire time across both whatsapp and skype periodically every 5 minutes, later he said he was asleep .

We killed leader of G which caused a drastic shift in alliances. AL kicked and conquered half their members, then conquered their most of main G and reformed as nwo , with the strongest players on map including guys from U and the former G.

We couldnt expand in that time as trajic had planted on us and was actiely attacking us, he started doing ths right before we killed leader of G, Some G members also lost troops in that complex funny time period.

While we were at war with trajic NWO stabbed us with their new sub rest( former s just changed name) , trajic then decided to attack NWO instead of us but since then nothing much has changed except NWO stabbing some of their members.

Anthrax also left i forget when when i told him to stop sending his entire army after spams and move to help us kill G, somehow he had oil to chase spams but not to move 3 ticks down and follow our push.

NWO is made up of anakin, and neutron
trol is trajic and anthrax, NJ is me ponka

its currently r1 and r2 vs r3 and r6,

A new strategy of NWO I assume is neutron inspired has been to move 150 squads into our hive seize our and trols relic and now guard them as they move out, without attacking anything else, They trying to end the era without finishing the fight which makes sense as they have nothing to gain and we have nothing to lose , like literally nothing we have 0 land

Srry for long post

6 Likes

I didnt know most of this as i planted at tick 400, but now that explains the attacks from CHES on us. Seems it was an eventful era for you guys.

You guys (NJ) are by far the best team in the era skill wise compared to your opponents, hence why i was asked to troll you guys. But after seeing everyone stab you, it wouldnt have been fair to continue. Now im stuck with 4 squads and 20 spams holding off neutron :smiley:

3 Likes

Just tell him that I’m on whatever team you are trying to kill at the time. He’ll start actually trying (but there will be an increase in BC-related dumbassry)

1 Like

Skype/whatsapp me :smiley:

1 Like

I assume you guys just seek attention and thats the only reason yoy guys are active here, The kind of part you guys playing in this war is licking pride’s ass just cause of reds. All of you are bunch of fkng stabbers who cant keep their words, stabbed again and again.

1 Like