M1 era 73~ 3 on 1

Upload your br dying to him

2 Likes

its a shame to see those alliances stabbing they couldve still respected the nap or whatever the relations were
Great fight put up by you guys all era GG :slight_smile:

2 Likes

stop crying guys you are grown men

2 Likes

Ponka you are so full of anger every time I see you talk. I would love to see our armies fight, all of NJ vs all of nWo :slight_smile: We can fight trajic and his little trolls afterward, but oh wait they don’t want to fight, they just want to message our members and try to get them to stab us, lol you guys are supposed to be some of the better players on this game, but you just sit there and whine and cry when you can’t win? Lmao grow up guys, if you were really as good as you claim to be you wouldn’t be crying because you can’t beat a team who two of their members don’t even have ribbons :rofl:

3 Likes

Not crying, Weve accepted the odds, Just an observation that you guys havnt managed to kill us yet.
We had crappy diplo , and made some mistakes , we accept that, doesnt escape the fact that you guys are completely useless

2 Likes

THIS IS WHY I STILL LOOK AT BD FORUMS

I hate Ponka too (never directly fought, but I hate everyone I don’t ‘know’ in BD tbh), but respect here.

Respect for not stopping your fighting for a peaceful end. Respect for fighting for the fun/fuck of it.

Everyone on the “winning side” instantly loses reputation in the grand-scheme of BD. People do remember.

Never surrender. Make them work for their menial victory while everybody else remembers the heroic acts of defiance over the crappy victory.

No lie, that is the type of team I would willingly fight for and that’s I still have a select group of friends who will do so for each other.

E: (I am aware ANTRAX is there and how we are personal butt-buddy enemies)

4 Likes

2 Likes

Okay, that’s a hilarious BR

10/10 as a bystander

3 Likes

ez r5 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

for viewing pleasure

3 Likes

my guys are purely trolling and I’m having fun as you can see in BR above.

as for me trying to steal your members, your member is the one that initiated all the talks lol. He wanted to leave, he even gave me a list of things I had to agree to for him to leave. I didnt agree to peace with ReSt alliance so he Turned EOT and killed his own member that was in the deal to join us (the deal that he made).

but I will be painted at the bad ugh as per usual, its all good.

he knows who he is, he is a sad liar. but lets end it there.

rank 1,2 and 7 with alot of spammers vs 3 and 5. if I were you guys I wouldnt talk too much. just fight and enjoy the era :slight_smile:

and ignore ponka lol

3 Likes

Traj, you hide all of your FTW eras under the guise of ‘trolling’. You keep trying to (obviously fake) bribe people to switch sides in this era, which is also typical of your nonsense as a “leader”.

Nut up or shut up. This is why nobody outside your little circle-jerk of friends respects you for your gameplay.

2 Likes

youre an actual joke :slight_smile: you know nothing about the era so keep it moving chap.

idk why youre so hurt, last time we spoke you were congratulating me for killing you army multiple times and your excuse was you wanted to focus on uni. You actually sound like a salty child, you dont even yet you have so much to say

2 Likes

Oooooo that doesn’t sound like an actual defense to anything I accused you of doing, instead you attack me as a strawman. I do have friends still that do play that I’ve been checking in with the past few days, I like hearing stories and current events. It’s amusing to me when newer players I don’t even know are talking smack about all of your shady-tactics.

Not how I remember it to be honest, but I did finish my Master’s so that’s why I’ve got a little free time to be here, talk smack, and point out your hypocritical behaviors.

Oh look, once again attempting to directly attack me instead of defending your own actions. Honey, traj, that strategy never works because I’ll gladly roll around in the mud alongside you because it makes both of us look silly and stupid.

Now, let’s get back on topic. Traj, you are a sad excuse of a ‘strong’ leader. You choose the shadiest tactics to try to win instead of actually fighting, then when you lose you say “we were just trolling” to try to save face. You are what is wrong with BD as a whole, not me.

What a cute victim-complex for somebody who tries to act so strong all of the time.

Boggles my mind how you can try to act all strong and still claim victimhood. Seems like you just need to establish backup narratives in case your “we are the best” claims fall through. It’s sad that you try to be a role model without ever having any form of morals.

2 Likes

By their fruits, we shall see them. Well said ,Sakrie.

1 Like

MaSTeR wAr TaCTicIaN

"

4 Likes

You are forgetting one Sakrie :slight_smile:

I guess if they can’t win, they resort to this BS. Lmao sad. We had screenshot proof Lady Lucky was going to stab us, and G split apart and the ones we conquered were the ones who gave up.

3 Likes

Hare krishna (Jesus Christ!!) , how do u even read that whole thing, just reject and attack and save ur eyes.

3 Likes

1k reds for every army of Trol thats killed… oh wait…

3 Likes

I did make that one reason being im tired of this era, rest has stabbed 50 times,

According to info im getting they make a peace deal, then stab when pride pays reds

He isnt the only one with reds, i dont like it and its wrong but im not even bothered anymore , im not gonna bother with clwan play when thwres been 30+ players trying to kill us thw whole era

I acknowledge its dirty but since my enemies are playing diety i will to

Kf you cant beat em join em, i believe the saying is

1 Like