M1 BigE vs DEAN

:man_farmer:

ggez :rofl:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Hello Alex,

Most of the good players and the boosters have sent me messages that they are quitting BD.
Perhaps you think they are addicts like me and they will come back.

However, Admin allowing cheating or money extortion or even Admin cheating by giving a lot of resources to one side to keep the spending going make people like me suckers. I know I am being abused by BD and its agents in the game.

You need a better strategy to make money, you can’t abuse only a few whales that support you. Instead you have to think of a larger community. Most have already quit or is quitting after a disgusting CE and after this M1 ERA.

In CE you reversed a tick and you forced a fight, you also allowed a cheat where my colony was conquered while my shield was on and was not triggered. Here in M1, Admin gave a lot of resources, using wreckage and other methods to keep the spending going and allowed money extortion, and paid mercenaries to place late in the ERA to ruin the ERA.

Doing nothing about cheating and about players who violate game rules make you lose good players. This is BD continue to die even though it was a great game until greed made you think short-term money making instead of keeping a large and healthy community. It is not a game of skill and activity anymore, it is a scam to me and Admins allow this or are part of it.

Good luck.

If you wish to even bother yourself to respond, I be happy to hear back from you.

Fix your stupid game—expecting people to bribe other people is just low and fcken stupid. I don’t know who taught you to act like a little fcktard and try to scam people. Alex fix your fcken dog shit game its dead for a fcken reason hope Karl spending twice as much on this era made you happen cunts

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
PLOation malding so hard

4 Likes

How delusional can you get? Why don’t you share Plo’s messages of putting bounties of us? Or the message where he was the one that messaged us 1st trying to bribe us xD you guys are fools

Plo sent me this maldy message and so I jokingly responded to see if he ain’t the little stingy shit he once was

As a matter of fact, we weren’t paid anything to plant or play think what you want. At the end of the day, you’re a bunch of sore losers. And how ironic is it that a team with Plo in it complains about a team that literally boosted for 3 days and no more xD you guys have been boosting your asses off all era and you’re out here malding.

his response^

my response^

his response^

After that we basically called it quit on the messages I didn’t push it any further after I saw how desperate this man had become.

Love how you come on forums to save your face when you’re clearly the one paying people off and putting bounties on our heads since you’re too dog shit to fight your own fights. Pretty sad to see what you’ve become Plo.

And on a side note you have the biggest booster in the game on your team. On top of that he’s literally paying people off to fight for him. How stupid do you have to be to whine about boosters that planted 200 ticks ago and barely got the chance to boost more than 200 ticks xD Face it dude you guys are headless chickens that have no clue how to play. Go play tetris or smth. idk

8 Likes

Plo Team just deal with the fact u guys lost no need to blame Joe or my friends that planted to help me.
My team and my friend’s don’t need Admins to win bcz they have me and i have them to win.

8 Likes

I wish I have time to read and respond to the above, maybe later.

I just want to clarify one item about Nopy and paying for help.

I am proud to help friends with reds. It is part of the game.
I never, ever pay money for anyone to help, I never hire mercenaries.

My messages to backstabbing Nopy was to prove to admin that he is asking for money, and I proved it.
The next step is for Admin’s to ban him for this.
Please note, I was talking to Admin as I was sending these messages, so they are aware of all my messages.

Nopy, I helped you in many ERAs, this is the only reason I let you build inside our hive.
I confirmed with you and you gave me your word of honor that you will never attack us.
But it turned out that you are the lowest class garbage and your word is worth shiiit.

We will all remember this.

As far as Karl, and the rest of BigE - all the respect.

I freed Ponka, Michelangelo and Philipe colonies as a good gesture and agreed to give BigE ranks one. Let’s see if they are as classy as I think they are.

• PLO
1 Like

OMG OMG @PLO what world u are man.
First of all Nopy is my friend and cant allow u to offend him if someone is garbage find a mirrow and u will see in a mirrow who is garbage.
Second matter we didnt agree anything with u about r1 we will end the era soon as possible.
Lets close the era with honor since u mention honor so many times.
If admin Bans nopy bcz u trying to trap him they better ban me too and than i will handle the matter in different way if they do the ban bcz u asked it.

Plo man accept the lost game and stay well

8 Likes

“I never ever pay money for anyone to help”
“I never hire mercenaries”

You paid Poop and god knows who else to attack us? Maybe you didn’t see

As far as trusting us to not attack you - that BD baby. Shouldn’t trust anyone unless they’re close friends. Diplo.

4 Likes

Tokens are allowed as part of the game. Money and Money extortion is in violation of the game rules and will be banned. I guess I might be wrong about Karl and BigE

1 Like

You’re very right Plo and as the one that offered the money as provided above you should be banned :smiley: You’re so full of it to claim that you were just scheming this we know very well how much of a desperate piece of shit you are

“you know I can double”

“how do i pay you”

funny egghead go rot and enjoy the ban :smiley:

You never helped me you piece of shit. You always acted on your own initiative for your own gains so don’t act like you ever help me. You can cry like a baby that I said I wouldn’t attack you but we both know that’s not the case you’re so full of it. I said I’d stay neutral and eventually attack someone and that someone was you cus you’re always so full of it.

Now carry on barking like the dog you are

Edit: I can show all our messages on here if you want I’ve got nothing to hide. Cant say the same for you though you know you’re a egotistical piece of shit and you’ll never change.

1 Like

Admin was aware of my messages to you. I never paid and will never pay money for anyone, especially for low class people like you Nopy. You have lost the trust and respect of the community.

You asking me to pay you using bitcoin proves who you are.

This is not about money, it is about following the game rules and playing with honor. winning or losing, it doesn’t matter. Your “word of honor” is worth nothing, the same with you and your personality.

I won’t go down to your level. I will end it here.

• PLO

No that’s not what happened Plo and we both know it. What happened was you tried to pay us off to attack BigE instead and when I stopped responding to your bribes you reported me to admins a day or 2 later in a petty attempt to get me banned instead cus you saw that I won’t be helping your pathetic ass

As you can see I stopped responding to you after that point after seeing how much of a low-life garbage you are. Please provide me ticks of you reporting me to admin to prove me right Plo. We both know that you tried bribing everyone you possibly could and after you saw that it ain’t working and after not getting a response from me you went to report me to admins 1-2 days later in a petty attempt to get me banned. Please show me the ticks you reported me (24-48 ticks after I’m assuming) Just so you can prove me right xD You’re honestly so dumb and predictable egghead.

And you claim that you’re “sending reds to help friends” how is this “sending reds to help friends”

You clearly put a bounty on us cus you’re too garbage to get anything done on your own

1 Like

Guys seriously? I didn’t play this era even though I was asked 1000 times I think to plant late in the era, but I personally think planting late in an era to suicide on a team with no intention of winning, but doing it to just ruin someone else’s game would not have been very unsportsman like of me. Therefore, I never planted. One thing that concerns me regarding the last few posts here is the rude name calling back and forth. Is it really necessary to be that ugly to each other? Have some banter, but leave off the name calling. That will make for a better BD.

4 Likes

We didn’t plant to suicide on them we literally planted build up Op war than trapped killed them.

3 Likes

Uhmmm don’t think I said you hun, I was saying I wasn’t going to do that.

1 Like

Yeah yeah beauty in on the inside , respect ur elder …

Now let them fight :popcorn: :popcorn:

Funniest shit i’ve ever seen

Imagine Joe being even remotely active, let alone active enough to manually place the wrecks lmaoo

Exactly what PLO’s goons did once they received their juicy 500 red payment. Ecksdee

4 Likes

ah yes, i remember this one. I hacked your acc and turned off your shield for that free 50 squad kill. Make sure you have a harder password to crack next time

9 Likes
8 Likes