M1 BigE vs DEAN

is this guy serious? this is false

2 Likes

We also killed over 100 strong spams in the past 48 ticks

6 Likes

7 Likes

:smiley_cat:

4 Likes

Got another one. 60 vehicles killed today of LilE by PS.

7 Likes

:flushed:

8 Likes

Another one bites the dust!

3 Likes

:sleeping:

14 Likes

14 Likes

Seeeeee ya later some r4 and r5

6 Likes

r/whoosh

20 characters

2 Likes

…what have I become

12 Likes

My guys have become active after Andre posted a bounty on the Poo guys kekw

Gg PLOalition

2 Likes

And yet Poo still kicking their ass

Gg PLOalition :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Plo sent these to Bilal xD

Bilala just trolling em for a few hours lmao:

:cowboy_hat_face: @PLO and dogs behave eggheads

9 Likes

Cheers you goons

10 Likes

@PLOalition

terrible

6 Likes

Another one bites the dust

7 Likes

I heard for your big fight plo damaged tanks 3 times despite you guys being vecs and has since range quit.
Is this true?

That is not the case. What happened was they rushed our relics and we got locked on a relic due to the lack of agents due to half my teammates not playing and therefore we only had 5 agents and considering that we all planted around 150-200 ticks ago they were pretty useless despite us planting them as soon as we planted. I had basically run battle sims way before us getting trapped therefore we didn’t really think much of landing either since we knew we’d clown them regardless of what happens as long as we’re not fully damaged.

This BR was basically including the 30 squads of Byeheart that we trapped after the battle so we knew we’d win in ease due to him not being in the battle. After no one really saying anything in the chat, a few of us ended up landing on the relic and got damaged.

These were the events that folded out^ 1x lockdown 1x vehicle damage and 1x tank damage despite us not having a single tank unit. I guess Byeheart screwed up his spy attack and didn’t synchronize it with his team.

Either way, even if he was in the fight and somehow didn’t mess up the spy attack and they did manage to damage our vehicles 2x or 3x it wouldn’t change much of the outcome of the fight. I basically had half my armors on my base and we had another 2 members + additional squads of other members on my base. With double damage, the outcome would be around +100-150 armor losses I’m assuming and with triple damage they’d probably break into around 50-100 damage which doesn’t really change much for us. Either way double damaging us and not realising that they failed to damage vehicles worked out perfectly for us. They clearly got tempted to take an extremly stupid fight and ye the outcome speaks for itself. Either way I’m done with the game for good this time. I’d like to congratulate BigE on their win and thank my teammates for playing :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes