M1 BigE vs DEAN

You do know relics mean nothing? Only Army, Production, Conquers, Strategy and Activity decide the war.

1 Like

long live the PLOalition

2 Likes

All things DEAN don’t have. Maybe PLO.

:sleeping:

3 Likes

Last I checked relics can actually win you the era, and give production too!

4 Likes

MATHIASBEINGRACIST
wtf?

2 Likes

i called it long back when DEAN was supposedly winning :wink:

6 Likes

Is PLO the only guy actively fighting from his team ??

4 Likes

I am a PLOdier!
Join the PLOalition

3 Likes

The power levels are starting to even out… a true comeback. I’m proud of the PLOalition

2 Likes

What happen to all the shit talking about Plo and Byeheart being dog shit…Did BigE just give up and accept that they will never win lol

3 Likes

Haha FNF got pissed cause he didn’t get metal to build Armour…He should be kicked for not having armour LOOOOOOL

3 Likes

What happen to FNF and Havester LOL, All the shit talking about winning vs Plo and Byeheart but seems they both died again LOOOOOOOOL shit fcks

4 Likes

Tick : 1087

6 Likes

what the hell u guys still playing BD?

5 Likes

Lol looks like some of the CE winners decided to take on PLO, from what I read.

1 Like

Cause they arent banned yet ??

6 Likes

ape it isnt over yet

1 Like

It’s funny how you can’t post without showing your low IQ with your base insults you clown.

I suicided on purpose, and yea we’re still smacking you guys and the 40 fuckin people you guys had plant.

3 Likes

Right, seeing the amount of inactives PLO has i don’t think this would be right to say, cause you guys have more experience and are good at this game and landed kills on Dean in the start but…

And this where you half damage a guy and turn, which is what you called a sucide on purpose

Some Fresh kills that PLO’s team landed on BigE in last 24 hours, might’ve missed some but this is what i got till now

5 Likes

this is what i said, are you retarded?

2 Likes