M1 BigE vs DEAN

if u havent played against Karl, u wouldnt know that its usual for him to die atleast 2 or 3 times in any era…he can easily boost it back and thats why he dont give a crap about losing army…he’ll boost back pure anti you. I am just gonna wait …i know Karl team is gonna come out victorious at the end. I dont say this out of support for any team, i just say this out of experience, playing against his team 2 times :smiley:

5 Likes

DEAN seems to have gained a lot more ground since yesterday

3 Likes

Hello BigE Team,

First, I was clear, that you have to kill me first if you wish to kill our member for greed reasons.

Second, please stop the insults including your reference above to:

• “gigantic asshole”
  • “you are an idiot”
  • “your son of a bitch of friend”
  • “you are stupid and you know it very well”
  • “You are a notorious liar”
  • " Absolutely no class"
  • “Grab your team and shove it up your butthole”
  • “sick and twisted human being with no class”

and many other insults in this Forum and in our Skype Chat including racist words.
I never insulted any of you. I will not go down to your level.

I was clear and will always be clear. I will die defending someone who is a member or a friend (unless he betray the team). You will lose this ERA due to your greedy, arrogant, and selfish need for medals.

I left the door open for the original members to drop the others and join my effort, I respect those who stayed in the team and will die with the team. It was a tough decision for them.

After all, this is only a game, let’s play it with honor and with respect.

• PLO
3 Likes

Racist? LOL not once did we say anything racist.

I definitely called you an idiot on skype though, because you were being one.

Also, keep the suiciders coming I love the XP :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No one ever said anything racist to you and all the references you provided are altered or completely false. Like I’m ok with you fighting us and all of that but idk until when do you plan to spread lies and try to make us look bad so you’d get support from the community. You’re doing what you think is right in your head and that’s cool, but asking and begging everyone on map and in the community to help you and offering reds or whatever in exchange is just pathetic even by your standards. Play the game and stop inveting and fabricating lies to help your cause.

4 Likes

All the words I referenced to you guys are in this chat - check above - I copied and pasted.
As far as racist, George sent me private message on Skype which I am ashamed to share.
If you insist, I will share it.

1 Like

Still doesn’t justify you going and begging people to plant and attack us for you, that’s just the lowest of the low. Be a man and actually kill someone this era with no stabs and lies, so far it’s only AI colonies.

1 Like

Who said they begged…they saw how fcken stupid and greedy your team is so you pay the price :slight_smile: deal with it.

1 Like

The only greedy person in this whole scenario was Byeheart

LOL he was never greedy, Plo offered it to him, thats none of your business why he did or what…you gave it to plo he accepted and then passed it to a friend. Should of just accepted the deal.

Byeheart will probably still get rank 1 anyways this era if PLO gets voted rank 1 again lol

Idk who the hell are you but you have a high degree of salt for some reason and blindly advocate what poor old andre has to say even though we’re all aware it’s pure fiction. He never passed on anything to byeheart. We gave andre a deadline of 24 hours to resolve the issue we had or we would resolve it which means if he didn’t manage to get a confirmation from his gay friend in time, we would handle it. And as we all know it was merely his lousy attempt to buy time for the countdown and era to end with his useless friend still getting his undeserving rank.

3 Likes

:popcorn:

5 Likes

Would be nice if you knew what you were talking about before you posted.

I (Vincent, in case you weren’t aware) wasn’t even getting a top 3 spot, with or without byeheart so you can go ahead and put that narrative to bed.

Also, I’m not sure how you’re even allowed to post on this sub with how disrespectful and awful you’ve been. Who are you in game? I’d like to give your colony a little visit.

HAHA so you’re the fcken cry baby that cried and became soo abusive cause you took 20 TANK armour looses LOOOOOOL Fcken grow up kid

1 Like

Yet you’re the one hiding from me

1 Like

:hourglass_flowing_sand:

6 Likes

This is not how anything works or has ever worked in BD and the logic you are trying to argue is hilarious to me.

You vote for someone to get a medal, cool they don’t want it, you vote again for a different person. They do not get to ‘give away’ the medal because they didn’t want it. That is a massive slap in the face to your teammates to try to do so against their wishes.

9 Likes

Here’s a few smaller BRs

5 Likes

so what happened to george and tolbs

1 Like

George had school so he couldn’t play anymore, and Tolbs was inactive so he agreed to be replaced.