M1 BigE vs DEAN

This is by far the stupidest thing I’ve ever read in my entire life…It is a general observation encompassing everything you have just written previously. Your relationship to truth fascinates me so much that I often wonder if the most basic human faculty of distinguishing distinct things is truly universal. Stop thinking like a chimpanzee and open your eyes to reality without falsifying things. The people of my alliance never left me to join him. He is a liar and now he is on his own.

5 Likes

5 Likes
  1. Completely wrong. He had been in the chat from the very beginning, long before I made the mistake of inviting Andre to the alliance. He was supposed to actively play and contribute, not as a reserve or a backup. There is no basis in reality to support such a horrific lie outside of your imagination. I should have considered all of his precedents before making a decision. I would have thought that people reformed over time and while that is generally true you were a gigantic asshole back then and still a gigantic asshole now. Nothing has changed.

2. Everyone was. Andre boosted a lot and we built structures and prepared for war. This does not constitute inactive play. We didn’t have any tokens because we haven’t played the game for a while. For my part, I had no tokens and relied only on income from conquests, outposts, structures and resource mines and opted for diplomatic means to survive the early stages of the round in order to intervene and kill the enemy afterwards.

3. False. Four ART members have joined my alliance. Not three. Not five. Where did you learn how to count?

4. Yes. And if you still can’t figure out why this happened then you’re an idiot.

5. You asked him and he still did not comply. What makes you think we have time to waste on a game asking players to respect the majority decision and do what is right in the general interest of the team? Most of us have been playing this game for years now. We know how to distinguish between impartial and cooperative players and those who like to fuck around for no reason at all like you and your son of a bitch of friend. We also know how and when to get rid of them when they simply refuse to cooperate. Perhaps you have more than enough time and money to waste on this game, after all, it’s all you have to fill the gaping hole in your life. I would be damned if I or anyone else in my alliance donated a single token this round, red or blue. If you are boosting, it’s on you and if you feed others, it’s on you too. No need to pretend that you are the only hope in the alliance. You contributed your best and you were thanked and also presented publicly with my apologies on behalf of the whole team. Apparently that wasn’t enough for you. So be it.

6. No one called you stupid. But there you are, you are stupid and you know it very well.

7. You don’t respect anyone, let alone yourself. You are a notorious liar with a big pocket and a lot of time to spare. Absolutely no class.

8. Grab your team and shove it up your butthole. Original members are loyal friends and will not join. You are on your own.

1 Like

Ooga booga N word N word. I am a chimpanzee

You are an idiot and you know this quite well.

1 Like

Yes, I am a professional retard, how’d you know?
Alsol ngl I wanted to troll and hence chose sides - dont even care about the stories

This doesn’t make any sense at all. Where did you learn how to write? Those are not stupid views as you say or anything to that effect. I’m just saying the truth.

This doesn’t make any sense?

“You are just a retard and also a loser both in-game and in life”
Your life must be very shite for you to write long-ass paragraphs for a stupid war in-game. Hence you are the one who’s “loser” in life.
“LOSER” HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

This is just one big bag of deliberate bullshit. Just like you. I can’t even sum up your thoughts. I just cannot understand you and understand exactly what you are talking about. It’s not like I invented hot water, everyone writes in long and coherent sentences in the game and on Skype to communicate with each other. Although it may have been longer than usual, I generally refrain from writing more than necessary, but it was just to show the world that I have exhausted all reasonable avenues with Andre to come up with the best course of action in the best interests of the alliance, to no avail.

1 Like

bla bla bla shut up already no-life person.

It was I that convinced BRUH to take action against you lot! You all will FALL!

lol :smiley:

1 Like

They say that they will win but ever since you made me mass spam and kick nubs - I am being pm’ed and tagged and am being asked to stop helping PLO loool

it was over 300 ticks bro :expressionless:

and he did keep an entire team busy while u were fighting main…sooo dont use that as an example :smiley:

1 Like

OH no! its the rank 9 boat!! GG :open_mouth:

1 Like

Guess Karl just died from BIG E—guess their Ego on winning this war isn;t going to plan lol 12 ions wasted welp…should of just let Andre give his medal to his friend and would of been a win win for you but you greedy fcks

1 Like

This is far from over :slight_smile:

Let’s refrain from using insults as well.

3 Likes

This is battle dawn. This is what keeps the game going. I will let you on a secret move only capable of pulling off by the mightiest of the keyboard warriors.
Type a long formal message in game related around diplomacy, then in skype insult them. Make sure you do this around the end of tick. 99% will miss the tick, I have done it myself on a few of my opponents when all I wanted was to kill 1-2 of their squads.
Or just call them right before they do their end of tick move. You have to know your enemy for this though.(You only get one shot at this use carefully cause after it you will be blocked)

1 Like

bla bla bla bla and bla bla and bla bla bla and bla bla
PLO is right
FNF is right
others fo

2 Likes

Not looking good for the shit EGO team, loosing George now—Bet their regretting stabbing LOL Dumb Fcks

2 Likes

Ah yes, another nobody yapping like a chihuahua :slight_smile:

First of all, plo stabbed not us. Also, you’re gonna stop with the swearing and insults, I’ve about had it with you.

1 Like