Looking for alliance

Hey guys, recently returned from a break of 8 or so years and looking to find an alliance for an upcoming era. Don’t really mind the world type, but preferably a slower tick world!

Previous alliances include =T= (old client E6), CRAP, XXIV (E2, 10 or so years ago? and ASEN/ASEAN (E1) and BEER. If you were in any of those alliances or remember them, you may remember me :smile:

11 Likes

give me your skypee
i can add you mass chat

5 Likes

I was there and I do not remember you lel

@Gaurav do u remember him?

4 Likes

I just got back into my old Skype and found you (at least I assume it’s you) on my friends list with the tag BEER :smile:

3 Likes

lol, is “noobpsi” the ID?

5 Likes

Yup, noobpsi and nickname as "Felipe(PSI)/Heineken [BEER]

4 Likes

Yeah, that was me. Damn I really do not remember you… I was co lead alongside Jan/AV and the others mofo.

4 Likes

I can barely remember much either, trying to refresh my memory of these really old eras with old forum posts :smile:

4 Likes

I don’t remember Harry being in Beer either on CE2. Maybe BEER on a different world?

1 Like

I definitely played part of CE2 but I don’t think I started with BEER originally, may have joined at some point? Who knows, I still have loads of BEER people on my skype it seems :grin:

2 Likes

=T= as in Thunder with Routhy?

4 Likes

Yeah, OC E6, started as Thor I think and ended up being called =T=?

1 Like

E6 was CE, so probably not there. But I think we’re talkin the same team (and I believe there was only 1 team). Unfortunately, as G and Felipe said, I don’t recall you. What was your old IGN?!

5 Likes

Old client so wouldn’t have been CE would it?

I definitely remember you :smile: I think I would have been Harry the Great back then :joy:

Come on @Ash surely you must remember me :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

BEER in E1 new client lead by Jan (amazing victory) , i played in the first era when jan & kent was managing the recruiting.

Tag was used in 2 eras in E1 & ce1:
1 era vs rania with kent in.
other i dont remember.

in ce1 as ally of kent vs arm & kenny team

Beer in ce2 had another guys.

1 Like

The names I have for the BEER I was involved with are Psi/Heineken, Guy/Carlsberg, IronWolf/LightHouse, Robert/BabyKong, Robert/Steinlager, Ronin/Speights, so whether this is the same BEER or another BEER I’m not too sure at this point haha

2 Likes

yea, if babykong (robert),
so its BEER of CE1
i think they changed tag at middle

4 Likes

Yeah, found the old group conversation on Skype

1 Like

for me i found nothing,
cause i think the groups chat was done in MSN with wizz…etc

1 Like

BEER%201

3 Likes