Is CE3 a real possibility?

its called a championship era held on 1 ticker (should call it 1 ticker championship imo). So basically they try to keep it in one of the free months which they hope is free for everyone so that everyone can participate equally which imo can never be achieved .

Then u plant and see people have planted with 50 players to confirm victory but then get destroyed by people who have planted 100 people to confirm victory , then there are DDos attacks on server every week so people can get breaks and they can relax. then u see people paying thousands of reds to a side to buy them directly or indirectly. And in the end a coalition of 5-6 alliance gets the final victory.

Aftermath of the era, some quit the game forever cause they now find BD a cheating fest and admins biased , some quit cause other eras dont feel fun anymore and some others quit cause they feel there is nothing left to achieve in BD after winning CE.

The era itself makes a lot of money though.

(And yes i have been part of one of those big coalition who came with 50 players if not 100).

9 Likes

Basically CE2 was really epic, and also made a lot of people quit.

Depending on who you ask, CE is the holy grail of BD or the bane of it (pun intended).

We’ve nothing on a CE3 to share right now, but Andrei has already made clear he intends for there to be one.

11 Likes

And you have to take the role of Varys and look him straight into his eyes and tell him that he is wrong and taking such decision may lead to catastrophy.

4 Likes

Champion ship eras are what people crave for. Not run away from.

Just image the amount of old players who would return just to make this era a cataclysm !

7 Likes

@Alexander I think we proved this or I should say come to conclusion that CE is harmful in long term due players getting burnt etc?
@Energy I thought you were aware of this theory?

2 Likes

Idk what caused it but the problem continued for a few days and tbh even without server crashes the ticks are off a lot of times and anything after last 50 seconds is just be at ur own risk

IMG_20190508_073857

4 Likes

Page me if this happens

2 Likes

The last CE caused a serious loss of BD players, many who never returned. I prefer something like the Galaxy 3 era with 100 player alliance, and no one was able to plant after a certain tick. That was a lot more fun, and the best players did show up to play, and it brought a lot of excitement. The last CE era was very drawn out and exhausting.

4 Likes

A 2 ticker CE please

2 Likes

Why would you want a 2 ticker CE

3 Likes

because 1 tickers fucking suck, and not all people have time for 3 tickers… 2 is the perfect median

3 Likes

Asking for a 2 ticker CE shows u never played

6 Likes

:rofl:

20 charssssssss

2 Likes

Imagine a 2 ticker for 6 months

10 Likes

Only the real alpha BD players could handle it

1 Like

Should be 3 months as it’s twice as fast…

1 Like

its no limit so it wouldnt necessarily be twice as fast

2 Likes

Why not? there were two 1 ticker CE’s, why not make one a 2 ticker?

2 Likes

People who play 2 tickers can play 1 tickers, however many who can play a 1 ticker cant play a 2 ticker. Would be excluding such a large amount of players who wouldnt be able to seriously play the 2 ticker

7 Likes

1 ticker coz i really doubt the players will be :slight_smile: when its a joe admining and 48 ticks pass by whilst an army of multies bangs you.

and then when you’ve lost your final member, 2-3 members of enemy get banned :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and nothing is compensated except this angry mushroom growing inside of me :slight_smile:

9 Likes