Information regarding the next Championship

Im guessing quite a lot of people will show. Including some claiming they wont be there. Some old players will be coming back. Unfortunately i wont be playing

Why you lie to us all :frowning:

how did i lie?

If i don’t show up, i was telling the truth because

But if i do show up, i was still telling the truth because

So it’s true any way you look at it. I never lie

Checkmate

6 Likes

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG YOU WILL 100% be there in my heart.

Send me more reds so I can ignore you more, Kaen.

Ah crap, guess I gotta play again.

1 Like

so i am taking donations of reds for CE, whoever gives the most, i will be your pet and troll all era. full damage army here i come

1 Like

hello my new pet i shall call you Larry the great pet

you aint calling me shit until I see reds in my account

unknown-52

What i did to Alexander when he posted his original post.

I didn’t even charge him $480 since it was free trial

I’ve had some interesting questions asked of me regarding CE3…but today I was asked one that really made me think. Someone asked me if newer teams would even stand a chance on this CE3. My reply was this: Yes, I believe so because some of the “older” teams are rusty, haven’t been playing and don’t know all of the “tricks” that are being used today in the eras. Game play yes is the same, but when you actively stay involved in game play…your reaction to things is quicker, and you will be able to “read” the plays before they happen and can set the defense for them. I can assure you with all the money that’s going to be thrown around on CE3, you are going to need more than money to win. You are going to need strategy and diplomacy. These older groups don’t have the contacts with these newer groups, yet newer groups will have lots of contacts from actively playing. If you have a team that really wants to play CE3, go practice together, contact some friends now to have allies when CE3 starts. Do your homework, get to organizing…it really does win eras. I saw it on F4. Alfie did an amazing job of preplanning the era, and it paid off in volumes for the team.

6 Likes

So, I am hearing some of the old team players disagree with me saying that a newer team could beat them this CE. Well, to that I say show up and find out. :thinking:

1 Like

Its going to be fun watching all the cancer from sidelines. Goodluck to who all playing ftw.

8 Likes

Are you seriously womansplaining at us right now?

2 Likes

Oh hush Kenny and go back into noobtirement. I saw exactly what you said in Skype about my comments. Besides what do you care…you aren’t playing CE3 remember?

3 Likes

Listen here, buddy.
Kenny is right you are wrong understand? GOOD GOT IT.

NOOBLIT

Greeny don’t make me tell @MikotoSouh and @Teaa on you.

WE BEATING UP GREENY? WHEN AND WHERE LET ME KNOW. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

wait why beat me up when we can beat up @Angelwings WINK WINK

idk, beating on Greeny is kinda Kinky

1 Like