Information regarding the next Championship

Agreed, you can’t blame BD for this. If a person chooses to play a game to the detriment of their own health, it’s their choice. People abuse things all the time, it’s individuals you have to hold responsible for themselves.

5 Likes

Still allowing multi’s like Iceman to compete in CE? LOL

6 Likes

5 seconds into the announcement and Milan already challenged all the former winners :joy: wants to apparently make it “3 for 3.” This CE should be called Nuke Senatus. :dizzy_face:

12 Likes

If anyone is looking for a member I’m free :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Screw green noob the snake. Not worth it in a team imo. Cares too much about rank and medals haha!

I’m looking for a team too tho. Only playing again to support (boost lol) future BD project thanks to Daemon! I played galaxy and regular BD up until about CE2. Decently active and a booster : D Can get along with any1 and willing to be in a sub I don’t really mind. Didn’t play the last two so just trying to get involved in this one

1 Like

listen you know why we attacked you on e5, you kept telling people to attack nopy. We showed you why say whatever you want. I could of careless about getting a medal or my rank all i did was mess around on e5 and support my sail members. I’ve moved on from it and so should you.

1 Like

MK was the one who wanted to stir people up to fight nopy noob. It’s ok tho nopy and mk will carry you more don’t worry bud! “I was messing around” is code for “I was noob and died to noobs then sat while my team carried me”
Haha good round tho! Hope to see you actually play solo one day.

1 Like

this isnt the place to attempt to flame someone in a completely unrelated era. please post in the e5 topic or can a mod move it there :slight_smile:

Also, even though it’s nice to have some confirmation of CE3, this is really an announcement that you will have an announcement. Why not put the actual date out there now even if it is 5 months down the road? ppl kind of need to know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It would be nice to know well ahead of time for scheduling purposes

And on the topic of playing bd even when it becomes a health risk, i know firsthand. It wasnt either of the previous CE eras but i was really desperate to get my first medal so i kinda went overboard and ended up with daily nosebleed for a couple months even after fixing my eating and sleeping habits

Also, what is up with Milan being the first post after OP? He barely uses the forum.

Looking forward to this CE

9 Likes

That’s what he wants you to think. There are lurkers.

1 Like

Just another slave blah blah blah

Or maybe he was tipped off before it was posted and he has insider information. I think we should interrogate him

2 Likes

Hey sexy grilll, can you fund my era please <3

Need that mafia money

Your CE era?

2 Likes

You and I can duo it

Can i stand there and look pretty?

1 Like

You dont even gotta try. You are pretty no matter what

2 Likes

Welcome back Kaen…

1 Like

hey cutie, nice seeing you around.

1 Like

i wonder how active this era will be how many teams will actually play, how many old players, how many teams will have subs.

2 Likes