Information regarding the next Championship

wait why beat me up when we can beat up @Angelwings WINK WINK

idk, beating on Greeny is kinda Kinky

1 Like

Why so quite … .:thinking::thinking::thinking:

It’s the turn of the underdog. Are you a player looking for a team for CE? Need somewhere to get fed reds? Need a group of fun guys looking make an impression on the Championship era? Look no further …

Hit me up on skype id - mauricegorleku

Add me on Discord - Neutron#1282

Hit me up, join in and lets have fun this CE.

4 Likes

feed me reds please i wont backstab

1 Like

you always say this, but,

1 Like

10 posts were split to a new topic: CE Crap Talk. Keep it out of official

Looking for a team myself. Been around for a long ass time, old username was Hutchydog413, say hi if you remember me.
Most recently I dragged a team of half active noobs and nonames into almost winning e1, beating some of the games “Best” and fnally finishing 2nd. Would’ve won with some better members but what can you do.

HMU if you want me on your team.

2 Likes

you did not win in e1 because the server is full the same team the do jams and they help you did not stand chance and 1 2 or 3 is easy place and make armor is no wars bearly make 2 allinces active so the server is easy win for actives noobs real easy that why they all are crap

Bro do you know what a period is? It looks like a lil dot and it’s very cool I recommend it.

12 Likes

Wasn’t this suppose to be the week of the CE announcement? Or did I misread that somewhere?

1 Like

He said first week of Feb, not first week of Feb.

2 Likes

Yes angel ,I hope they will decide it asap
@cosmin c’mon buddy boost it up…

P.s. looking for a great team for CE

1 Like

Hopefully they speak about it soon

1 Like

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CE3 Details or We Riot ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Ψ Time to Riot Ψ
Ψ Take a pitchfork Ψ

CE will be dead I think…

Doubt it , with the egos of this community all will be out for glory.

2 Likes

What are you even on about? Lmao
I was alone, I allied with THZ against PSI and co, Ketan and ICEMAN showed up and threw a spanner in the works, and I had to replace half of my team with another bunch of randoms who happened to be in NA. The fact that we even managed to consolidate was a miracle.
You can try and negate my acomplishments that era but I’m proud of myself and my team of randoms for doing what we did.

1 Like

so when is this era starting?

11 Likes

you are late . It is over :frowning:

3 Likes