Galaxy 4 New Admin

@Gaurav we may need 100 ticks more to kill G.

Does god may give us some time for the final fight ?

Sorry, the Gods are set on tick 1500. They do not change their mind as that would imply them to not be perfect.

1 Like

G4 used to be pretty quite.

Well done @Gaurav GG.

2 Likes

Final blood for the blood god.

5 Likes

sorry malice I wanted to show the last laugh. Dignity final death. Thank you for getting 90% of my anti tanks range to R4. first era in a long time where I fought till the end and got 70% of my range to r4 and some r5s. You deserved to lose after all the shit you did and tried to play me for a fool.

Well played Gaurav on your first era admining. This is my last era playing. Don’t think you’ll see me back. Hope to meet my friends on BD in real life after this COVID virus leaves.:slight_smile:.

Sayonara friends. It’s been a good long ride. :wink: :wave: :v: :love_you_gesture:

10 Likes

Congrats Kon and all the best!!

2 Likes

I am not crying, you are! :cry:

1 Like

Congrats to all of the winners of this era. Thank you for making my first era as admin a fun and competitive world to watch and help run.

If you have any suggestions or thoughts on what went well this era or anyways to improve future eras, please do let me know.

Next era will begin in 4 days or so.It will stay a solo single tick era unless enough of you guys message asking for something different.

A Havoc event will begin soon.

100 crystals have been placed on all colonies, outposts, relics, and res ops.

The player at the end of havoc with the most crystals will earn a bonus 250 blues. Players 2-10 will earn an extra 100 blues. Good luck and have fun pilots.

P.S. There may be world wide blackouts that randomly occur. Even satellite scans won’t save you from those. Be wary!

5 Likes