Galaxy 4 New Admin

Hello Everyone,

I’ve been around this community and game since basically the beginning. From alpha, to beta, to classic, to our current client. Through the years I’ve played with, talked to, and met thousands of people from all over the world. Built friendships that persist beyond the web into “real life”. This is what I believe to be the lasting impact of the game. Being given the responsibility of being an admin seems like a natural progression to meet new faces and integrating them into the shared family that is Battle Dawn.

Some of you may like me, some of you may dislike me. I hope this is due to actions ingame or regarding eras. There is a stark difference being a player and friend compared to being an employee of a company. No friendships or relationships will get in the way of carrying out the duties required of me and the game and community as a whole come before any personal feelings.

I hope I can fill the big shoes that Alexander and Cosmin have laid out for Fluffeh, Kenny, and I.

-Admin Gaurav

29 Likes

Now to my first era.

Galaxy 4 will be a single ticker, solo alliance world. Prizes will be given to the top 10 pilots.

A 10% discount will be offered until tick 100.

I will be keeping strictly to the global ruleset but may alter this for future eras.

Have fun, stay safe, and may the best pilot win.

The map chosen. Black can be planted upon

7 Likes

Congratulations Gaurav, well deserved!

3 Likes

come plant fam and lets make this a competitive era :smiley:

1 Like

I will plant just to support new admin!

1 Like

Congrats G , deffo well deserved .

1 Like

Tick 28

Colony Ranks

Alliance Ranks

Alliance Territories

4 Likes

Wow Admin updating the forum :smiley:

Reminds me of the days before HoF when Seth would post the end of era results on the old forums

1 Like

Keep the topic updated with battle reports and images of war and I will reward the server with more resources. Share the word

Tick 49:

Colony Ranks

Alliance Ranks

4 Likes

5 Likes

Tick 152

Colony Ranks

Garrisons have been dropped and will open up at tick 250. May the strongest amongst you grab the spoils.

Alliance Ranks

Alliance Territory

4 Likes

Since Gaurav wants some BRs :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Nice br @Paradise. I hope the losses weren’t too tough.

Also as promised, you guys share your reports, I reward you all with resources.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Woah woah woah… What is this stab by NoNo? You woke up a sleeper that is online every tick my friend

6 Likes

Some more BR’s for you G!

Edit: Ignore the last one, accidental double post :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

NoNo realised that I love my sleep too much and managed to conquer me.

But what he didn’t realise is that I have agents all over his stuff and quickly ended what little army he had left in the area :smiley:

13 Likes

Well this is some fun drama. Hope to see more of it. Keep up the reports!

2 Likes

you request BRs, you get all of them. Even the small ones :smiley:

4 Likes

First one was a bot :frowning:

3 Likes