G1 - The Floofening

Had to defend everything whilst everyone slept, then when they came on and I pushed they left it’s w/e xD not spent a single red on this map so I dont mind :smiley:

Looks like Im late to the party, A few kills on SUN, warning gets graphic. Also I did lose 140 tanks, cause Im dumb.
All Screenies were screenshotted from Lightshot into Gyazo, cause why not.

0ea8c0e65895756832c05aa5634e16d2

3 Likes

After a lockdown, and 3 spies.

And more

5 Likes

any R4 from the first br?

As if no one put SP on the outpost smh, they told me launch to help so did before sleep…

he didnt like my attitude, tell me what is wrong with my msgs

nothing right? the reason he attack is different want to know why, but answer may shake the foundations of BD, so be careful before you ask.

Shake my foundations, I want to hear the reason

1 Like

wait, i am gathering team to strike, i don’t take bullying as granted, especially when i didn’t give a reason for that.

Dont be rude to josh wtf!

Anyone would had killed you if you send messages like that

haha, i’ve already told you before. Your message didn’t trigger me at all. Davi and 50 CAL’s initial messages back to me were what got me started. And even though both have since been nice about it in their messages, I’m a simple player. I find a target, and I don’t stop until that target (BFB in this case) is dead, or era is done. 50 CAL has been nothing but nice to me in messages for the past 100 or so ticks. Along with the rest of your team as well.

As of late though, you’ve pretty much been the only one bullying tbh.

I’m happy to share every single message if you really want. End story is, i started, and I’m going to finish. Even if every single one of you were nothing but rainbows and butterflies to me.
I don’t see how it comes down to “bullying” on my part.
As well as the fact that I also told you this and everyone in your team except for you is fine with it so far.

Also, about that above. We did 4 spy attacks on it.

2 Likes

Dang, we trapped Bullet’s army attacking us. But he disbanded. No fun BR to look at here folks :frowning:

My workers died rushing for no glory :cry:
What would have been

4 Likes

i didn’t share your msgs, only mine for ethical reasons, which you luck obviously.
still i stand for every word i said.

Well Well… i got nothing to say here :stuck_out_tongue: @Malicewolf i already said everything …got late to join this forum i guess
~RP~

Looking forward to some fight mate :wink:

1 Like

Chose your words carefully, at the end he can still ban you rofl

Not really … i wont fight :frowning:
BD eras got me way too engaged for now… some other time :wink:

1 Like

is that happened before?

No one has been that rude to him yet :frowning:
Usually messages to him are like
"Oh great lord josh,
insert message here
Your humble follower
-insert your name here "

That has never ever happened . EVER. Josh is a sweetheart. You didnt get wrecked by admin hacks as you tell everyone, but basic play. our army could never have beat you guys but you guys always came close to our colonies 1 at a time and got trapped in the most basic of ways. Even now when you got trapped its cuase you sent full army at a full CT op. Us LDing it while we owned the op despite you having a spy on it isnt a admin hack, works for everyone.
Anyone can see all game play has been extremely clear and clean cut, how someone with 20 medals/ribbons cant see that idk

3 Likes