Fantasy 3, era 118

I have the pleasure of covering for Stuart as Fantasy 3 resets. This means I get to release some garrisons, and maybe some other fun stuff before he’s back!

Rewards for the era will be
1st: 3000
2nd: 750
3rd: 500
4th & 5th: 250

Alliance size will be 8.

And congratulation to SGC for another win. Can someone break their streak? Join and at least try!

8 Likes

Taken @ tick 1

2 Likes

Taken by tick 40

4 Likes

@irational where are u bro, come here xD

2 Likes

Well it seems like war has already begun between LT and TNT. Both Sides have managed to conquer members of the opposite team, however LT seems to be having the early advantage with over 100 power lead and a lot more territory

On the East , there seems to be war between JC and NTE , with one member of NTE being conquered by JC.

LOVE doesnt seem to be doing much other than taking conqs and building up.

Rankings: LT -1st , TNT - 2nd JC - 3rd ,LOVE - 4th, NTE - 5th

3 Likes

Update : tick 112

LT vs TNT is almost over and LOVE seems to have used the opportunity to take most of TNT territory, and now has a good control over central island.

JC vs NTE war is still going on. NTE managed to push out JC from the south east island , But NTE leader has been conquered. Another NTE member who was conquered earlier was relocated to the far south-west corner.

Kill on NTE leader:

LOVE and LT doesnt seem to be fighting right now but maybe we can expect a war soon :smiley:

4 Likes

NTE doesn’t seem to be at war with JC as no further attacks have been sent from either teams to each other. So i’m guessing JC and NTE came to some sort of agreement to end the very sort war.

As for the other war between LT and TNT, well that war is already over when LT sent in 35 squads to kill Han Solo LD’ing his colony and in doing so forcing Vakantie to come to reinforce Han Solo, but wasn’t enough. I heard the BR was pretty decent for TNT killing a lot of TNT units probably if 1 more member came to help the battle would of went TNT’s favour. Please post BR if anyone has it ty

As for LOVE they seem to just be expanding and gaining power.

1 Like

Tick 181

NTE and JC decided to make peace after LT started attacking NTE and LOVE started attacing JC. However , NTE also managed to make deals with LT , so the only war going on is LOVE vs JC .

It seems ANTRAX is playing with LOVE , and the classic ANTRAX BC is out :rofl:

LOVE is trying to push into JC hive, and managed to take a few OPs but War has only just begun , will post more updates in future :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like JC didn’t even bother to fight LOVE away from their hive. Guess free loot for LOVE lol. Any BR’s from killing JC’s army @LOVE??

Ahh good to see ANTRAX roaming around showing his dominance around the world lol

3 Likes

Yes, JC didnt do much, Team was too inactive, and most just gave up.

I guess JC is out of the map now :slight_smile: it’s just LT and LOVE now, since NTE is just chilling and happy with 2nd, apparently

2 Likes

Seem’s like war has broken out between LT and LOVE with LT from the looks of it stabbing LOVE before their NAP had ended. With this said 1978 (Previously known as NTE) have joined forces on the side of LOVE for this war but LT have placed spammers and gotten the whole world from rank 4- rank 13 teams to spam LOVE.

So War LT + World (rank 4 - rank 13) vs LOVE and 1978

The world also seems to be filled with a lot of Turkish players from the top 3 teams from all the BC’s and LOVE.

Lets see who wins, this war. Please post any BR’s thanks

1 Like

2 Likes

Got to say from looking at these BR’s sent from 1978 and LOVE they seem to have gotten the advantage over LT

Legion Dead to LOVE
POPS Dead to 1978
COWS Dead to 1978

Some background information as well from when this war started Legion has been using his power as previous rank 1 player to scare of Blind Monkey guess that didn’t work with him dead

Thanks again to LOVE and 1978 for the BR’s

4 Likes

Tick : 460

i dont understand why people dont post map with updates , it only helps others understand better what happening and not like someone is givingup his identity or losing sleep over posting one map , really triggers me

4 Likes

Especially in a non-earth map, like fuck I have no clue what you mean when blabla is advancing north

2 Likes

nobody is dead here. i got 900 units and u just killed 200 xD dont talk early

1 Like

4 Likes

wen your army gets trapped and you go to forum and blame admins :stuck_out_tongue: shh trash talker

4 Likes

who is erotrex in game, show urself

1 Like

2 Likes