Fantasy 3, era 118

omg bil youre killing it

2 Likes

Nah you don’t deserve to know who i am in game noob

1 Like

Another Kill by LOVE

Seems like LT have given UP guess this is what happens when decide to stab 2 teams at 1 time i guess…Oh well

Thanks LOVE for BR

3 Likes

@ we dont playing to protest admin and request to remove him from game. go ahead and take everything

1 Like

I do not like Stuart either. Stuart is a weak name for men.

I do not trust weak men.

Like Ali. Or Stuart.

1 Like

Tick 540

1 Like

You got the love it when LT decided to stab both LOVE and 1978 at the same time and the instant they started to get picked off 1 by 1 the start to cry about admin and how LOVE (4E) brought a bunch of subs when they brought no one lol…

Funny thing is that LT has help from LS, JC, TNT, SPQR, TNTs, JCM and WBD (banned multi account).

If I count correctly that is 8 teams vs 2 teams LOVE (4E and 1978).

So stop your whining @ali12 you lost an era where you had such an advantage and 4E was just more active then you guys to defeat you and your sub + spammers.

And it seems like all your trash talking about killing Blind Monkey on DM was all just trash talking, guess Blind Monkey got the last laugh.

Anyways good era for 4E

1 Like

Tick 612

6 Likes

@BaBaBaBaBane wheres the player rankings lol

2 Likes

@Elcent what do you have say about this person accusing you?

2 Likes

And where is your proof that the admin took their side?

Seems to have worked well enough for them lol. Maybe next time, try send more mails to people other than your mom to come pick you up from kindergarten.

1 Like

F3 is for farming don’t take it too eriously

1 Like

LOOOL basically to some extent every world is a farming world it’s just based on the era. Just cause 4E made f3 their home world and no one comes to challenge then doesn’t make it a farming world…

I could literally same the same thing for m2 with CME and e3, e2 with ROFL.

So don’t say f3 is a farming world when every world on bd is a farming world

1 Like

cme and rofl haven’t played for years

ur just saying that cuz you’re not part of the winning crew

be a part of the winners and you’ll be happier

1 Like

Looool you must be a noob then if you think that probably won more eras than you and probably killed you a whole bunch as well…

2 Likes

HAHA LT your trash and accusing 4E of cheating being multi’s BUT your own 2 members got tempt ban for account sharing and should of been PERMA BANNED.

Don’t even try to deny it Dchill007 and Instinct got temp ban for account sharing under Simmen’s watch for Stuart. You want Proof well good thing your team members actually OPENED up to keep their reputation and called these 2 players out for what they did.

![image|543x411]
(upload://rWfaaMglMbTih5equ6wx3pV09p7.png)

Don’t accuse 4E of cheating you NOOB when your members are the ones that are cheaters…You can quit this era thinking 4E cheated but now the community knows that you are are the true cheaters of this game.

Great leadership skills @ali12 what a noob go cry to your mommy and blame the admins…but the real people that should be ban is you guys :slight_smile:

Anyways GG to 4E and lots of respect for BMW

4 Likes

Also, on this matter.I’m not sure why the ban was not permanent.Nor did i understand why it was only for 15 ticks…wtf?!

2 Likes

WTF @Simmen if acc sharing gives you 15 tick ban im doing it every night

1 Like

it was 12 not 15 lol

1 Like

Yowzer, Im never dieing for sleeping on frontlines again!

1 Like