Fantasy 2 - Era 103

In war news TOOL continues to dominate NN and push them back, Anthrax has relocated backwards and is valiantly promising to kill TOOL members in other worlds that he knows they are on in broadcasts.

F and 7 have begun a war with 7 opening up with a surprise attack. F has responded marvelously and foiled the spam bomb in 2 areas while their sub has actually managed to push 7 and open a new front for the war to occur on. 7 have not been completely useless and have managed to conqour 1 of F members althou their spam bombs have performed below par is clearly seen.

The boost bar has jumped 60 points in just over 12 hours! Giving f2 another mass bonus

Current rankings are 7 in r1, F in r2 and TOOL in r3

9 Likes

Stabbing is already common in BD, but if a team is a threat there will be no called “nap” there would be a war even you dont like it or not.
PS:
F is also sniping from the south through mid since tick 150 it literally pisses us off why not attack and defend right?

1 Like

lets play???

3 Likes

I laughed. like, a lot…

4 Likes

shhh

3 Likes

Courtesy of Praxy and Traxy.

Cheers

7 Likes

lol and your team left only 500 cavs…
which is u cant rebuild. but we already made 1k units back :smile: ]
i wonder how many times you begged to antrax for this xD

1 Like

What a joke

See you soon cupcake.

3 Likes

Just wanted to say go 7 go an hello to everyone
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ight this battle should not have happened. So we lock the above squads down and my leader launches at it then realizes that there is 40 squads right above it that can punish him for taking the fight, nonetheless he decides to yolo it while looking that mass bonus was around 90ish so we could trigger it for res for ions since we all had no red boosts on CD. Gave me a heart attack for no reason as these guys just let their buddy die.

In war news anthrax has rejoined NN whom are now called HaHa . Playerhater the r3 guy with over 200 power has left TOOL , I am.unaware of who he intends to join. Praxis posted the results of his big battle which was a surprise upset to the whole world… the F and 7 war rages on with no worthwhile taking of land happening since my last update.

Ranks are 7 in r1, F in r2,
Thw other major players TOOL and HAHA are now 4th and 5th and are enjoying an immense war as well

3 Likes

@Casper, GhostBusters?

4 Likes

i will leave it here xD

5 Likes

You monsterrr !! Ali kid kill all ally

1 Like

7 is taking the advantage of winning the war against F. Two of their players leave the alliance and relocate to the edge of the map, it was WhiteObama and i am or i am not gay. PlayerHater movements is still neutral. What will be the plan of F to save them from the dominating 7?

F becomes R3 and And 7 is still ruling the R1 while the V comes up to r4 to r2.

1 Like

War tales of f2
so following Casper’s fall 7 have managed to kill 3 more members of F. However 2 members of F left and relocated to hide behind TOOL. even thou there armies died they have a sizable amount of conqs and will most likely be rebuilt by the time anyone will attack them. PlayerHater is now r1 and has rejoined TOOL , with this development it is highly likely that TOOL will decimate NN now. In a double blow for praxis 2 of his members are now Perma banned so it is safe to say he will have a hard time rallying troops to fight with now. As the armies of F started dieing many of their conqours started attacking them, interestingly thou Doom was one of them and they left 7 ops alone as well! V random and self proclaimed sub of 7 managed to kill YS sub of F in another battle, or so I am informed

Current rankings are 7 in r1, TOOL in r2, with V pulling into r3

here are current rankings of players

the current map

2 Likes

Things seem to be pretty much in favour of 7 right now
F TOOL and NN must unite at this point and fight 7.

2 Likes

This was before your embarrassing loss. You killed an inactive player with a nuke… congrats.

Come back to the island we can go round 2. Just don’t sleep on shields you nubs.

1 Like

we come back, and u still runing ? xD

1 Like

Almost everyone dies when they go off / inactive . you talk as-if being inactive is an excuse to die :rofl:

Getting nuked and dying on colony is one of the most embarrassing ways to die lmfao , congrats to your player on that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like you contradict yourself here bud…
“Almost everyone dies when they go off / inactive”

So is being inactive not an excuse to die?

Getting nuked and dying on a colony while being inactive is not embarrassing, if you don’t have time to play BD, then you don’t have time to play, simple. Nothing embarrassing about putting time into IRL shit dude over BD.

Just an fyi, I’m not part of this era, so ain’t no bias-ism coming through.

1 Like